Chapter 14: We win we lose

The next day I woke up I had my head on Daichi's chest. He was sleeping peacefully his arm was still around me. I gently moved it away and got my uniform and got prepared for the day. I then went to the dryer and took everyone's clothes out. I folded it neatly and went to the twins room and saw Everyone sleeping there cuddling each other. I left there clothes on top of the wardrobe and left. Then I went to my room to leave Daichi's clothes on the bed. Then I went down stairs and started to make breakfast.

Kc: What should I make?

I'm use to getting up early due to Toshi waking me up early as hell for a run. But now it's a habit sometimes I do go for a run other times I don't. I decided to do eggs and bacon something simple. I heated some water up for tea or coffee and started to cook.

Kc: Damn what time is it I think I woke up too early

I check the time and it was 6:30, school doesn't start till 8:30. I finished up cooking and covered the food so it wouldn't get cold.

Suga: Morning Kc

Kc: Morning Suga

Suga: You wake up so early! *Chuckles*

Kc: It's a habit *Giggles* i made some food don't be shy gets some also do you want Coffee or tea?

Suga: Thank you and I would like Coffee

I nodded and made him some coffee while he served himself and me food. He placed it on the table and we started to eat.

Suga: This is really good!

Kc: Haha thanks

We started to talk about school and volleyball, Yuki then came down and saw us. I told her the same things as Suga. She served herself and made some tea.

Yuki: Now we know who the responsible ones are in the relationship

We started to laugh, it was 7 by now, we talked about random things that came to mind.

Suga: I think they are going to start waking up now, I pretty sure they're missing the warmth

Yuki: You better get ready for Ryoko's nagging

Suga: I know *Chuckles*

Kc: You should get ready for Asahi's cuddles

We started to laugh, Asahi is a teddy bear he may looked mean but is definitely the opposite of that.

Suga: Daichi gets clingy! When we meet up in the morning he won't leave my side

Kc: Really that doesn't seem like him

Suga: You guys only started dating since yesterday you'll see

Kc: A clingy Daichi huh

Asahi came down looking a bit sleepy, I stood up to go get him food. He sat down and banged his head in the table.

Yuki: Are you okay?!?

Asahi: It was so cold with out you...*Whines*

Yuki laughed and gave him a kiss in the cheek. Ryoko came down and immediately hugged Suga.

Ryoko: Why did you leave me! Your warmth went away!