Chapter 24: Birthday gifts

My dad came to wake me up. It was finally Friday, he left my uniform on he bed and then left. I started to change and headed downstairs seeing food on the table. I sat down and waited for the others, the twins came down and saw me. Mike came and kissed my forehead and Mary gave me a hug, I smiled, they must have heard our conversation yesterday.

Mike: Sucks that today is the last day of you training us.

Kc: I know but I hope you guys actually learned things.

Mike: Trust me we learned a shit ton

Mary: Thanks for the food mom

Mom: Of course.

We all thanked her and we started to eat, once we finished eating we grabbed our things and headed towards school. Mary left us to go with friends we didn't mind so now it was me and Mikey.

Mike: Hey Kc?

Kc: Yes?

Mike: I'm sorry that the helping us made you have a fight with Daichi.

Kc: No it's fine it my choice don't be sorry, Wait how did you know?

Mike: Um I overheard the conversation when I was going back home I didn't mean to invade your privacy sorry

Kc: It's okay Mikey

I smiled and him and he smiled back some girls started to call him over.

Mike: Sorry ladies I want to be with my sister

They pouted but nodded understanding, once we made it to school, Mikey ruffled my hair and left. Mikey is way taller than me he is 5'10. I started to head to my class I saw Daichi sitting down already. I decided to text Akaashi and Kuroo before staring. The past 2 weeks I have gotten to know Akaashi better thanks to our partnership. We became friends and with Kuroo well he cheers me up with his stupidness. I told them what happened between me and Daichi and Kuroo started saying stupid things that made me laugh while Akaashi was telling me positive things and sarcastic things as well which made me laugh. My classmates looked at me curiously and started being nosy.

"I wonder who's making her laugh"
"Her laugh is so adorable"
"How cute I don't think I ever seen her laugh this much"

I immediately stopped laughed and blushed in embarrassment. In the corner of my eye I saw Daichi looking at me. Then the teacher came and I put my phone away.
—————-
It was lunch time now, I went to the cafeteria and was meet with Yuki and Ryoko. They both looked mad and sad.

Kc: Are you guys Alright?

Yuki: No both of us got in a argument with Suga and Asahi

Ryoko: They think you should apologize to Daichi but then we told him it should be him and well yeah. But I feel bad for Asahi that poor boy looked to saved of Yuki *Giggles*

Yuki: Yeah well I don't feel like talking to him, I know he is mad too.

Kc: Im sorry our argument lead to you 2 arguing with your boyfriends

I looked at them apologetically and they started to shake their heads.

Yuki: What No Kc!

Ryoko: Yeah you guys did nothing wrong! We decided to argue about it you didn't do anything.

They smiled at me and I just nodded once we got our food, we sat down on one of the tables, I saw familiar people coming towards us.

Mike: Hello amazing sister of mine