Chapter: 36 Over the years

This will be short stories on what happened over they years. 🚨There way be some inappropriate things there so be warned also some spoliers🚨.

—————————————
The team didn't win nationals but, they did have a great time. They were sad about it but they had a blast. I decided it was time for my parents to know about Daichi.

Kc: Hey Daichi um would you like to um have dinner with us tomorrow, I want my parents to know who my boyfriend is *Smiles*

Daichi: Of course babe

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. The next day she told her parents about a visitor coming over they didn't mind. Finally Daichi came, he was wearing black jeans and a white collar shirt. He kissed her forehead and both walked to the Kitchen.

Sakura: Oh Daichi it's nice to see you again.

Daichi: H-Hello Mrs. Pax

Alan: Good evening Daichi

Daichi: Good evening M-Mrs. Pax

Sakura: No need to be formal Daichi, Call me Sakura

Alan: You can call me Alan we told you this *Chuckles*

Daichi: R-Right sorry force of habit *Chuckles*

Kc:Um mom, dad I want to tell you something

They looked at her curiously, Kc was kinda nervous not because they would reject Daichi but because they would be very affectionate to him.

Kc: I invited Daichi so you could get to know him...he's my boyfriend *Smiles*

Kc's parents got happy and started to give him compliments and all sort of affection. Daichi stood there a bit embarrassed. Let's just say Dinner actually went very well.

—————-
It was a week before graduation, the volleyball team decided to go out and eat.

Tanaka: Aw Yeah!

Noya: Meat here we come!

Hinata: Meat! Meat! Meat!

Everyone started to laugh at them, once they entered the restaurant they sat down and looked at the menu. After they got their food everyone dug in.

Yuki: Aw man so good!

Ryoko: *Whispers* Thats what he said

Kc heard this and started to quietly laugh, Suga's face got red and looked at Ryoko In disbelief. Ryoko just smirked at him.

Kc: Oh boy...

Kc was In a playful mood, so she put her hand on Daichi's thigh, at first Daichi didn't think anything of it was a kind gesture. Then her hand slowly started to go up his thigh, Daichi stiffened up a bit and looked at Kc who was talking to Kiyoko. Daichi shrugged it of again. He finally go the hint when Kc's hand made its way to his private parts. Daichi tensed up and looked at Kc who had a smirk on her face but wasn't looking at him.

Daichi: *Whispers* K-Kc

Kc ignored him and made her hand go in his pants, Daichi gasped a bit and everyone looked at him.

Kageyama: Are you okay?

Daichi: Y-Yeah Im fine

They just nodded at him and his face started to go red when Kc started to move around again. Her hand was right on top of his private part but his boxers were in the way. Daichi stood still and felt himself get hard.