"What can I get ya?" She smiles and I grin.

"Just another coffee."

"Black?"

"Sure." I say and she blushes as we make eye contact. Right.

I wait patiently and watch her and not them as she goes around and makes the coffee. But I can feel him looking, I can tell he is about to come over so my head snaps to his.

"Yuen, mate, nice to see you." I offer.

He chuckles.

And walks towards me, leaning his back on the side next to me.

"Didn't I say that if I saw you again I would make your life a misery, Cole?"

"I mean, you did." I answer him. "But it was right after I had you on the floor, bleeding out of your face so I gathered we both knew the plausibility of that threat."

His cold eyes flash and I have to clench my fists on the counter so I don't wrap my hands around his neck.

He was what four, five years older? He looked a fucking mess.

"Well you see, I have probably twice as many people you do." He says and I laugh, looking at his scrawny back up team.

"And I could snap everyone of them."

I grab my coffee and grin at the waitress. "Thanks beautiful."

I just wanted to see what colour she would turn, it was pretty dark. I nod to her and then turn my back to Yuen and start walking away.

"Bit fucked to call another girl beautiful isnt it? We both know there's no one else like November."

I freeze as he says this, my back fully tense and I turn around to him slowly.

"Don't say her name."

"Why? I knew it before you did. Groaned it before you did." Yuen smirks and I couldn't help it, as quickly as I had grabbed my coffee, it was falling to the floor and I was lunging at him.

Linc had me held back immediately, I never even got to him.

Yuen smirked.

"You need to be careful Harrington." He says and I struggle against Lincoln. "November is always going to be mine, it's hilarious that she thinks she isn't."

"Oh god." Lincoln mutters and I see red.

Suddenly a few more arms are holding me back, random guys from the diner and I am absolutely burning with anger.

What a fucking freak.

"You fucker." I grit and he just fucking smirks.

Then he nods to me, as if I had just confirmed something to him and he turns and leaves, his boys following after him.

"You need to get out." The girl from behind the counter says and I narrow my eyes at her but then realise I am literally being restrained by four blokes and glaring at a waitress

Maybe anger issues weren't something that just go away.

But fuck it, he needed to pay for everything he did to her.

I shrug them off and turn to Lincoln and he just grabs his stuff of the table, pushing me towards the exit.

"You really just wanted to antagonise the guy?" He mutters, annoyed with me.

"I wanted to know if he knew." I seethe and I just, I cant get this feeling off my chest that something is so wrong with November.

Maybe she found out that Yuen knew about us, I guess that makes sense. For it to trigger stuff.