"That's a big honor for me

"That's a big honor for me... Really!" He said and Soon-hee narrowed her eyebrows.

"Teaching to this school will be a chance of a lifetime, especially moving abroad. But... I... have some responsibilities here that I  need to take care of." Her brother explained and Soon-hee guiltily looked down.

She decided to stop eavesdropping and go to her room. For the rest of the night she didn't even got the chance to talk to her brother.

She was going to talk to him the next morning but as soon as she woke up and searched for him he was literally nowhere.

Soon-hee tried to dial his number but still he didnt answer. He must be busy she thought.

She was ready to get out but suddenly the door swung open revealing her brother.

"Oh hey! You woke up!" He said taking his jacket off while placing some paper bags onto the table.

"Yes! I was looking for you... I have to talk to you!" The girl announced capturing the small boy to pay attention.

"Um... What about? I am a little busy..." He said ready to invade the hallway.

"I decided to live in the dorms along with Minghao!"

Jihoon slowly turned around to look at his sister perplexed.

"Why?" He couldn't quite believe it as Soon-hee would never take such an impulsive decision.

"Because I thought about it... And I want to!"

"You heard me talking to the phone last night, didn't you?" Jihoon was fast enough to understand the girl without even her admitting it.

"No? I... I would never!" She tried to hide it although Jihoon knew the answer.

"Soon-hee you don't have to live in there if you don't want to! I will just decline the offer!" Jihoon tried to reassure her by caressing her arm.

"No! I wont allow this! Jihoon you will go. It's really important to you."

"But I can't leave you alone!" The man was ready to tear up. He loved his sister and was willing to give up everything for her.

"I am not alone! I will always have you no matter where you are... I also have Minghao. I have our parents even though they are not alive... Jihoon I will be alright. I promise!" Her eyes were glassy ready to release tears but she restrained every need she had to cry.

"You are the best sister I could ever ask for!" Jihoon trapped her in his embrace and closed his eyes.