A Different Life: Chapter Five

King Peppy chuckled as he's being dragged by his daughter. "Poppy I can walk" he spoke up. Eventually, Poppy stopped dragging King Peppy around.

Poppy chuckled a awkwardly, "Sorry dad" she apologized. "But atleast we're here now!" Poppy continued as she hopped onto the couch, and grabbed the remote. Peppy chuckled and sat on a solo chair (Idk what it calls :P).

Poppy tried to find a good movie for everyone to enjoy, while Branch gets the snacks. Although Poppy knew Branch's favorite type of movie is horror, she dont know if he can enjoy happy movies. And she's about to find out. Eventually, Poppy have picked a movie to watch. But of course, she'll wait for Branch to arrive, He's kinda taking a while.

Meanwhile with Branch

As Branch is grabbing movie snacks, he suddenly heard loud wind. But he just simply ignored it.

Branch grabbed alot of snacks he could barely hold them all. He couldnt hold it so he made a big icey bag looking thing to hold all of them. It would take a while to melt anyway.

"I think these will be enough" Branch said to himself as he rubbed his forehead like he was sweating, and eventually went to the Living room where Poppy and King Peppy are.

Branch finally arrived with the snacks for the three of them. "Finallyyy, what took you so long?" Poppy groaned as Branch nervously chuckled and rubbing his back neck. Peppy chuckled.

"Ya know what lets just enjoy the movie night" Poppy spoke up. Branch hopped on the couch next to Poppy as she grabbed the remote to play the movie.

"What type of movie we watching?" Branch looked at Poppy as he grabbed a snack. "A Happy one" She answered, grabbing a chocolate bar. "You like Happy movies too right?" Poppy asked. Branch smiled and booed Poppy's nose, making her giggle. "I enjoy it when you're here, Pops" Branch answered as he smiled brightly and warmly.

Making Poppy blushed, making Branch laugh. King Peppy tried not to laugh of how cute they are together.
He leaned to Poppy and whispered, "You two are adorable together" Peppy chuckled and sat back. Poppy blushed, "Daaaaaadd!" Poppy complained. King Peppy laughed. Branch got confused. "Wai- What happend??" He asked. "Its nothing important" Peppy tried to stop laughing. "Lets just watch the movie" Poppy angrily, but in a cute way, said as she looked at the screen.

An hour has passed and there's still like 40 more minutes till the movie ends. King Peppy went fast asleep few minutes ago. While Branch and Poppy were cuddling while they watched the movie. Their snacks were already empty couple minutes ago.

Poppy felt tired. Somehow Branch is still wide awake, while watching the movie quietly.

Poppy yawned. Branch looked at her, chuckling.
"Tired huh?" He asked as he looked back at the screen. "Yeah" Poppy replied as she leaned on Branch's shoulder. "You can sleep if you want" Branch suggested Poppy. "No, no Ill be fi-"

Suddenly Branch heard her snore. He looked down at her, chuckling lightly. "Goodnight Pops" Branch said as he strokes Poppy's hair.

The movie finally ended, rolling the credits. Branch tried to get the remote without moving too much to wake up Poppy. He eventually grabbed it and turned off the TV, then he put the remote on the arm rest on his right. Branch looked back down to Poppy, smiling warmly to himself. She's so adorable when she sleeps. Branch layed his head on Poppy's head, making her smile from comfort of Branch's warmth.

"I love you Poppy" Branch whispered softly, making Poppy snuggle onto Branch more. He chuckled tiredly and softly, then closed his eyes and sleep. Of course, Branch wont have nightmares with Poppy right by his side.

Timeskip to the Next Day

King Peppy first woke up, He blinked a few times before he yawned and stretch. Then he looked to his right, noticing Branch and Poppy sleeping onto each other, which he find really cute and adorable. He sneakily had a camera in his hair everytime to capture a moment. Peppy aimed the camera to Branch and Poppy, Then clicked the button, Making a small noise and flash. Whoops I forgot this thing had flash. King Peppy thought to himself. He heard the two adorable Trolls groan.

"What was that?" Branch asked tiredly and yawned. Poppy, rubbing her left eye while looking around until she noticed her father having a camera on his hand. "Dad?" Poppy spoke up tiredly. "Oh! Goodmorning you two!" King Peppy replied, as if he didnt noticed them woke up.

"Why do you have a camera?" Poppy asked as she yawns. Branch on the other hand, didnt care and just stood up and stretch. Then about to head to the bathroom. "I just took a photo of you two sleeping" Peppy gave in, Making Poppy slightly blush. Branch immediately turned behind him, looking at King Peppy, confused. "What its an adorable moment I couldnt resist" Peppy shrugged. "Okay..?" Branch looked back in front of him, letting out a light and quiet chuckle.

Branch went into the bathroom and went to the sink, grabbing the toothbrush. Then grabbed the toothpaste, putting some on the brush. Then started brushing his teeth. (Dont ask why I included this :>)

Poppy lightly sighed happily. "What now?" She asked, seeming like she's asking herself. But Peppy took at as if she was asking him, "How 'bout we just start the day with breakfast" He suggested. "Oh yeah! Im sure Branch have some decent food to eat" Poppy said as she hopped out of the couch, and headed to the kitchen. Peppy stood up and followed her daughter.

Meanwhile with Branch, He spat out the paste in his mouth to the sink. Then put the toothbrush back to where it was. Branch opened the door and went back to the living room, noticing Poppy and her Dad wasn't there. He guessed they went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Hopefully Poppy wont eat everything in the kitchen. Branch thought, chuckling to himself as he went to the kitchen.

Branch arrived to the kitchen, eyes widen in shock not believing what he was seeing. Poppy was swallowing a whole box of cereal while her dad was cheering. "Guys! What are you doing?!" Branch spoke up. Poppy immediately jumped when she heard him. "Branch! Umm.. Nothing~" Poppy answered as she hides the cereal box behind her. Branch rolled his eyes, "Poppy, you cant just simply invading my kitchen and eat everything in it" He spat out, hearing Poppy chuckled nervously.

Branch then remembered he forgot that Peppy was also there. He looked at him, confused and slightly annoyed. "Dad, why didnt you stop her?" Branch realized he just called King Peppy, Dad. He knew he did it before so he's sure Peppy doesn't mind. "Sorry heheh. I knew she wouldnt stop so I just had to play along with it" Branch didnt think it was a valid reason but he decided to just let it go.

Branch then looked at Poppy, "Well you better save some cereal for me cause im having it for breakfast" He said as he walked up infront of her, grabbing the cereal box behind her. He shook the box, there's still have some decent amount. Probably cause he caught her on time.

Branch then walked pass her then grab a bowl and milk. He dropped some milk on the bowl, then the cereal. Then he put back the cereal and milk to where it was. Then grabbed a spoon and started eating.

"Yeah me and Dad will go check on Troll Village. We'll be waiting for you" Poppy spoke up. Branch simply nodded and barely said "m'kay", mouthful. Poppy giggled softly, and went to the elevator with King Peppy following. She pulled the lever, making them going up to the surface.

"Soo, dad. What do you think of Branch?" Poppy spoke up. Peppy looked at her, smiling. "He's really nice and funny" He answered. "And grumpy" Poppy continued, giggling. Peppy laughed.

They arrived to the surface. Poppy hopped up to the platform and Peppy just stepped out of it. "Ahh sweet fresh air" Poppy sighed in relaxation. "Alright lets go check on the Village and see whats happening" Peppy walked towards the Troll Village, while Poppy followed her dad.