Gray: Chapter Two

Its been a few days since that day. Branch hasnt slept and eat more since. His eyes is baggy and dark since he havent slept. He havent left his bunker for days.

Poppy has been trying to forget that day. She invited the Snack Packs to hang out with her pod to gey the mind off that day.

The Snack Packs arrived after a few minutes.

"Poppy! Its nice to meet you today" DJ Suki said.

"How you doing, Poppy?" Biggie asked.

"Oh im fine, thanks for asking. I just wanted to get mind of what happend few days ago.." Poppy replied softly with a sad face.

"What happend?" Satin and Chenille asked with a worried face

"Just.. A little arguement with Branch"
"He just needs time for himself alone" DJ Suki replied calmly
"I guess so, now lets go have fun!" Poppy said with excitement

Now back to Branch

Branch was trying to find something to get his mind off the negativity.

He went outside his bunker after a while. He started finding something sharp. Then he found a rock sharp enough for him.

He went back to his bunker and stared at the sharp rock, then at his arm.

He closed his eyes and stabbed the sharp rock to his hand. Blood started dripping to the ground. "I deserve this.." He sighed and put the rock to a shelf.

He layed on the bed staring to the wall rethinking what his purpose is. "I deserve to die, nobody wants me in this world.." he started sobbing and burried his face with his hand.

He cried for a couple seconds, then minutes, then hours. He sat up to his bed staring at the bloody rock.

He stood up and picked up the rock. He continued cutting his arms. "I deserve nothing but pain, I deserve nothing but pain.." He kept repeating those words over and over as he continues cutting himself.

He keeps cutting for a few minutes. Blood is all over his hand and the floor. "Good enough for now.." he said to himself.

Now back to Poppy

After few hours of hanging out with the Snack Pack. They left few minutes ago.

Poppy layed down to her bed thinking what Branch is doing. Her curiously got her and stood up heading to Branch's bunker.

After few minutes of walking to Branch's bunker, she finally arrived and knocked at the trap door lightly.

"Branch? Are you there?" she asked lightly and softly.

Branch got suprised that she went to check up on him. "Leave me alone Poppy, Im not in a mood for guest.." Branch replied softly.

"I just wanted to check up on you.. Can you come out so I could see you?" she asked worryingly.

"Poppy not now, Just leave me alone"
"Stop pushing me away, Branch. I know this is wrong but im breaking in"

Branch starts freaking out after hearing what she said. "Oh no, she cant see me like this!"

He started finding where he should hide. Poppy was now going down the elevator. Branch freaked out he just hid under his bed.

Poppy arrived underground. "Branch? Where are you? Are you hiding? If you are, please come out"

Branch is trying his best to be ad quiet as possible.

"I guess I should leave then." Poppy switched the lever making the elevator go up but she just acted she left so Branch could come out.

Branch sighed in relief and went out to his hiding place leaving his bedroom but immediately hid his hands behind when he saw..

"P-Poppy! H-How are you still here?!"
"You finally came out! Also what are you hiding?" Poppy asked
"I-Its nothing important"

Poppy got suspicious and went closer to Branch.

Branch freaked out when Poppy is just few feet away and pushed her showing his bloody arms. "Oh no.." Branch whispered to himself

Poppy gasped in fear when she saw Branch's bloody arms. "B-Branch. What happend?" she asked still suprised in fear.

"Its none of your business.." Branch looked away with his eyes filled with guilt.

"Just leave.." Branch said softly.

"I wont leave until I know what happend" Poppy stared at Branch's face trying to ignore his bloody arms.

"If it makes you leave, fine" Branch took a deep breath and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Well?" Poppy is starting to lose her patience..

"I.. I just.." Branch didnt want to tell her but he also wanted Poppy to leave.

"Just tell me Branch! Its that easy" Poppy never shouted angrily before

Branch snapped. "I JUST CUTTED OKAY? THERE, HAPPY?!" Branch shouted out loud and suprisingly the Troll Village heard it.

Poppy's heart felt like it shattered in thousands of pieces. "Now could you please leave?" Branch asked calmy. But Poppy cant move to the spot she currently is after Branch revealed the cause of his bloody arms.

But after a few minutes, Poppy headed to the elevator and left without a word.

Branch regretted cutting and making Poppy left, especially when its his secret crush..

"I deserve to die.. I always ruin everything.." Branch starts to have voice cracks.

He dropped down and lay on the floor and started crying again.

After a few minutes, Branch stood up heading to the kitchen and finally started eating again.

After eating, He went to his bed trying to sleep and hoping he wont get nightmares