The ride on the way his place was smooth. I hadnt been on this part of the town, where the rich and privileged people live. Their houses looked like mansions you see on movies. We stopped on the front porch of Winston's crib. It was huge, I felt like I didnt even deserve to go in. The inside of the house didnt disappoint it was ten times cooler and more beautiful than it was on the outside. The interior looked like it was owned by a celebrity. Winston lead me to his room, it was big, I could fit in three of my room inside this room. Thats how enormous it was.

"Im sorry, I didnt get to clean my room." Winston scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed.

"Its fine," I looked around, still couldnt move on, on how big and pretty his room was. He had a gaming area, with all of the consoles available on earth. It was heaven. "This is like my dream room."

"So I'm guessing you're a gamer." Winston walked me closer to his gaming set up.

"Yeah, Zach and I loves playing Call of Duty." I geeked out, I looked at his games and he got almost all of the games you could see on the market.

"If Im remembering correctly," He sat on his gaming chair. "Zach is your tall handsome friend right? The one that looked like Superman but asian."

"Yes," I couldnt help but smile at his observation. Zach would always be my Asian Superman. "That's him."

"Do you want to play?" Winston took out a game from his collection, he showed it to me. "I have Call of Duty."

"Fuck yeah." I sat down beside him. He opened his Playstation four, inserted the game and then handed me the controller.

Playing this game made me miss Zach even more. Winston sucked at the game, he was a noob. Though to be fair, he admitted it was only his second time playing this game.

"You're so good." Winston complimented me.

"Thanks," My eyes were focused on the game. "Im very competetive."

"Oh yeah?" I could hear Winston beside me.

"Yeah." He dropped his controller om the ground, I looked at him and then he grabbed my face and gave me a wet kiss.

I wasnt expecting for Winston to kiss me. I didnt even think he was gay. It lasted for a few seconds before I got the courage to push him away.

"Alex. I-" He looked at me, he was trying his best to control the situation. "Im so sorry."

"No," I could still taste his lips on mine. "Its fine. I... Im actually with someone else."

It was the truth. Zach and I may had been on a break but that doesnt mean I could go around kissing every guy I hang out with. I would never disrespect and hurt Zach like that.

"Oh," Winston was ashamed of himself. "Shit. I didnt know, I'm so sorry."

"You didnt know," I acted coolly. "Its fine."

"I feel so bad," He was covering his face. "This is like the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me."

"Hey," I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Its totally fine. Were good, just forget it ever happened."

"I dont think I could ever forget that." Winston groaned in humiliation.

"Okay then lets not," I gave him a smile. "Friends sometimes kiss each other. Its normal."

"Okay." Winston closed his eyes and slouched on his seat.

"It was a nice kiss, Winston, dont worry about it." I assured him.

"But you're like not straight right?" Winston asked. I smiled and nodded at him. "Thats good, I thought my gaydar fucked up for a second there."

"You're good." I told him. Winston was adorable and he wasnt aware of it.

"Wait," He took the controller off of my hand, pausing the game. "So I'm guessing you're dating someone from your school?"

"Yeah," Should I tell him? Winstom seemed like a trustworthy person. Fuck it. "Its Zach, actually."

"Asian superman? I thought he was straight." He scratched his head.

"I thought so too." I smirked at him.

-

Hi omg! New chapter is up and Winston is finally part of the story, I know he showed up twice already but for now he'll stay.

Also I decided to make this story 50 chapters long or maybe more, it depends. <3

Questions for my readers: who's your favorite character from the series and why?

Mine would be Alex Standall (minus the thing that happened on season 3 with bryce, we dont talk about that). And I just love Miles so much too.

- G