Chapter 15

Alex

I was expecting to wake up in Zach's arms but my expectations crumbled as I opened my eyes and I was alone on his bed. I sat up groggily, yawning as I reach for my phone. Oh shit, I forgot to let my family know I was staying at Zach's for the night.

It rang for a few seconds and then my dad quickly answered the phone. I didnt want to worry my parents but I was so tired last night after our hand job session. Thinking about it made my face burn up.

"Hey dad," I exhaled. If they decided to ground me after this, I would gladly take it with an open arms. "Im sorry."

"Huh?" My dad's voice was surprisingly cool. "For what son?"

Weird. Maybe they were just trying to catch me on a lie. My parents were sneaky like that. My dad was the town's deputy for a reason.

"For not telling you that I was going to stay at Zach's?" Honesty is the best policy especially if your dad is a cop. "Im sorry, I didnt mean to scare any of you."

Which ofcourse, I understood. My parents became overprotective of me after the incident of my attempted suicide. I remember waking up one day and my parents became too caring, too loving and too protective. My brother too, he used to be an asshole but now he became less of an asshole but more of a brother.

"Oh," My dad was chill. Something was defenitely wrong. "Zach called us last night. He said you'd stay over for a project."

"Oh," Okay, I wasnt expecting that. I thought Zach already slept when I fell asleep but I guess he didnt. "He did?"

"Yeah," I could hear my mom in the background asking if I was the one on the phone. "Will you stay over again tonight? Your mom already misses you."

"No." I mean, I havent talked to Zach yet but it would probably be better if I go home tonight. If I stay one more night in a room with Zach, I might start eating my words and just hand him my virginity. Or the other way around. I laughed at myself. I was born to be a bottom. Imagining a bottom Zach was like seeing a walking green shark eating a taco, impossible.

"Okay," My dad might be a tough person but he was always sweet to me. "Text me if you need a ride home, okay?"

"Love you, son."

"Love, you dad." I hang up the call.

The bathroom door opened and there he was, naked and wet. His hair was brushed up and water were dripping down all over his body. It was perfect, the only criticism I would give was he was wearing a towel on his bottom half. Life's not always butterflies and rainbows, I guess.

"You're awake," Zach smiled at me. I was gawking at his body, what did I do to deserve this. "Take a picture it will last longer."

"I dont need to, I'll just head over on your instagram account." I scoffed. Is Zach hot? Yes. Am I head over heels for him? Yes, sure. Do I want his head to get even bigger by giving him compliments that he was already getting from everyone? I would think about it.

Zach giggled. "Go take a shower, I'll lend you some clothes for school."

I stood up, feeling a little naked. My boxers was the only thing I was wearing. Right when I was about to go to the bathroom, Zach pecked me on the lips. I enjoy kissing Zach but I just woke up, I couldnt really kiss him back, I didnt want to murder him with my morning breath.

The cold water from the shower woke my senses up. I went to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fine but I couldnt help but compare myself to Zach. Do I even deserve him? I touched the bruise on my forehead, it was purple and already healing.