Chapter 37

Zach

I just finished my shift on Rosie's Diner. Beth, the owner, closed on time because it was just a normal day. I took off my apron and ready to walk out of the restaurant when I received a text from May asking how I was, we kept in touch and she always made sure she would atleast see me everyday in school before I could send a reply Alex's face appeared in front of the main door. He waved at me, smiling captivatingly, my heart stopping a beat for a brief moment.

"Why are you here?" I asked, it was already dark, nine thirty in the evening. I looked at Alex, he was wearing an army green jacket that was too big for him, it looked nice on him regardless.

"Giving you a ride home," Alex tiptoed, he grabbed the back of my neck aggressively and placed a peck on my lips. "That felt good, kissing you without worrying if other people will catch us."

"I would love to kiss you again," I smirked, raising my arms to smell my armpits. "But I feel so gross right now."

Alex leaned forward to sniff my clothes and then he smelled my neck. "I like your smell, you have a nice stench, its sexy."

"Oh yeah?" I grabbed the front part of Alex's shirt, teasing him. I looked back and I saw Beth watching us curiously. "My boss is watching us. Can we go now?"

"Do you think she will promote you if we give her free live porn right now?" Alex peeked behind my back.

"She might fire me instead," I grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him with me on our way to the car. It was Winston's, it was a spare car he let us borrow and use for the time being. "Let's go, Alex."

The car was huge, it had alot of space. It was a good looking ride. This was twice the price of my own car, even the interior looked expensive.

"This car is huge." I looked at the back, it was empty. There were dust all over the car seat, it was a spare car after all.

"I know." Alex started the engine. He was the driver now, the one holding the steering wheel, making sure we were on the right path.

"We could definitely have sex on the back seat. It so spacey." I joked and then Alex paused, he was grinning at me, licking his lips luciously.

"You want to try?" Alex was looking at me like he was hungry and I was the main course served on the platter.

"I was just joking," My eyes were wide, shocked at what Alex suggested, I mean technically I was the one who suggested it but that was just me trying to be funny. "Unless you want to."

"Do you want to?" He raised his eyebrows at me. Do I want to have car sex with Alex Standall? Fuck yeah.

"Yeah," I exhaled. I looked at the windows, they were tinted, the inside of the car was not visible to the people outside. "Do you have a condom?"

"I do," Alex took out his wallet from his jacket pocket. He had a condom inside of it, I looked at him weirdly. Condom inside your wallet? Really, Alex? "What? The internet says you can use it as a lucky charm."

"Really?" I snickered. I grabbed the condom from his hand, I took off my shirt and my pants and followed Alex as he jumped to the backseat. "Your lucky charm worked, today is your lucky day Mr. Standall."

"Shut up." Alex rolled his eyes and then quickly undressed himself. He pushed me slowly, making me lie down on the backseat. He took off my boxers, revealing my hard member. Alex spat on my dick using it as a lubricant, and then put the condom on me at a slow pace.

I was watching him at work. I was still the top but he was commanding me this time, controlling both of our bodies. He was sitting on me, pleasuring me everytime he moved his body back and forth. I was sweaty and the smell of the Diner held on to my skin but Alex didnt mind, he went for my neck, smelling and licking my salty skin. I just lied my back on the comfortable seat, I was tired from work and Alex was making me tensed and relaxed at the same time.

His lips was now on my ears, he was biting on it tenderly. His moans in my ears were music, it was an orchestra, a whole music festival. I grabbed his back and started pounding up and down. The sound coming out of his mouth were becoming loud, he was cursing, cursing at me in satisfaction. He was telling me that he was close, his steamy breath making my skin moist. I was also close.

"Zach," Alex bit on my ear, a little too hard. He moaned my name, this time I could feel myself exploding inside him. His cum was all over my body and all over Winston's car. I closed my eyes, letting my body rest as Alex's chest slumped on mine. He was breathing heavily. "That was nice."

"Yeah," I smiled. I missed Alex's body, the smell and the tenderness of his skin, was something I was yearning since the day we took a break. "So are we boyfriends now again?"

"Sure, Zach." Alex kissed my cheek, pulled up and started wearing back his clothes. I looked around and the seat was covered in our semen. Winston would kill us.

"Winston would kill us." But I guess he doesnt have to know, it would be easy to cover up what we did, its not like we killed someone and were covering up the body. It was just car sex. I used my shirt to wipe the remains of our love.

"Speak of the devil." Alex showed me his phone and Winston was calling. He answered it and put the phone in loud speaker so the both of us could hear the other line.

"Did I disturb you or something?" Winston spoke, his voice was a little choppy.

"No, I'm with Zach," Alex looked at me, watching me wear my pants. "Were on our way home."

"Can I ask for a favor?" He sounded shy, like he was not enjoying being a bother. "Can you buy some dinner on the way home? I'll pay you later."

I moved forward to Alex and kissed his neck as he was talking to Winston. He was trying to push me away, telling me Winston could hear us. But I continued kissing his neck and then I sucked the side of his neck, it was strong and with force, giving him a hickey.

"A hickey? Really?" Alex ended the call and he put his phone down on the seat. Instead of getting pissed at what I did, he grabbed me by my shirt and his lips went for my neck, giving it a sharp vacuum like suck, giving me a hickey too. He smirked at me. "Now, that's fair."

-

Another chapter. Who knew Alex would be an amazing power bottom. I stan.

We finally reached 15k reads. Thank you so much, I feel like I dont deserve it bu thank you.

- G