Pancakes

Dalton's pov

I woke up tangled up in Ariana's body and smiled wide at the cute little thing in my arms. She looked so peaceful I almost didn't wanna wake her up.

" Ari. ", I said softly as she groaned in annoyance.

" Baby... ", I said again shaking her a little but got no answer.

" Cutie.. "

" Sexy.. "

" Beautiful? "

Once again, no answer.

Finally I got an idea.

" Wake the fuck up you lousy piece of shit. ", I screamed as she laughed in her sleep and opened her eyes, squinting.

" The cute names didn't get to wake you up huh.. ", I chuckled as she stirred a little with a smile on her face.

" Alright alright... I'm awake. ", she mumbled getting up slightly with her elbows supporting her body.

" Slept well? ", I asked as she nodded.

" Good. Now let's get up. ", I said sitting up but she pulled me back down again and got on top of me.

" No stay and cuddle me. ", she said, he voice muffled due to the fact that she had her face buried in my chest.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her back laying like that for a while.

I slowly travelled my hands from her back to her ass as she gasped and started blushing hard out of embarrassment.

Chuckling a little I removed my hands from her ass and placed it on top of her back again.

" Thank you again for last night. You're amazing. "

" It's not a big deal dalton. You've always been there for me during my tough times so I was more than glad I could do something for you. Besides I hated the fact that you were sad all the time. ", she pouted frowning as I ran my hand through her hair listening to her.

We started at each other for a while when she gave me a shy smile followed by a sweet kiss.

" I like it that now I don't have to always be the one to kiss you...", I smirked as she blushed again.

" I think we should get up now. ", she said ignoring my statement and getting off my chest.

I sat up too and watched her enter the bathroom as I followed too.

We both brushed our teeth and freshened up.

" Um dalton can you go make some breakfast while I shower. Please? ", she asked with puppy eyes which was my biggest weakness so I agreed immediate.

I made my way down stairs and looked through the cabinets and fridge to see what I could make for breakfast.

After some sole searching I decided to make some vegan pancakes. Making vegan pancakes was my speciality so I was more than excited to cook for her and impress her. I got hold of all the ingredients

No sooner was I going to start cooking than Ariana's voice came from behind me making me turn my head towards her direction.

" Dalton. "

My gaze shifted from her face to her body as my jaw almost dropped to the floor. She was wearing a low cut grey bra and a pair of jeans shorts as I couldn't help but stare.

She slowly made her way towards me and not once did my stare softened.

" Let me help you a little. ", she said innocently and purposely bend over to get something giving me a nice view of her ass and cleavage.