Acknowledgement

Hey guys so I'm very excited as well as sad to tell y'all that this story has ended and wanted to make this special chapter to tell you guys how amazing it was to have y'all with me throughout this journey of writing this book and wanna thank all of y'all for your constant support, likes comments and views.

It's crazy how I never thought I would be able to complete a book yet here I am. This would never be possible without you guys and I appreciate y'all so much.

I would like to let y'all know that I have a great story for my next book but the only thing is that this time Dalton may not suit as the love interest for Ariana. I need a man who's more intimidating and serious looking so idk if y'all will be ok if I change the character. Although I'll keep his name as Dalton as some of y'all might like me to. So please comment what y'all want me to do.

Another thing is that I'm so happy that Dalton and Ariana got engaged but I wished she could have waited before committing again. I understand how she's going through a peer pressure because she has already crossed 25 and all her friends are either getting pregnant or getting married. My poor baby really wants to settle down it seems. I really want this relationship to work out but idk why I'm having a negative feeling that it won't. But let's all hope that Ariana and Dalton work things out.

So that webnovel thingy turned out to be a scam cuz I haven't heard from them ever since the last time I told y'all about it. So most likely it was a scam. Also I read in quora that this had happened before with authors and that they've been scammed so if you're someone who has received a dm in ur wattpad from any webnovel editor asking you to publish your book in webnovel just ignore it. Don't fall for the trap like I did.

Nonetheless I hopefully will see y'all at my next book.

Until then goodbye and go re read Stuck with U if y'all want to. Just wait a few days for me to check for any mistakes and edit the previous chapters.

Like, comment and share.

- grenadae❤💣