You make me happy

Dalton's pov

I woke up a little early today as I had to make sure I had everything I needed for the beach. I took some sunscreen, a towel, my swimming trunks and other stuffs in my duffle bag and kept it ready. Taking a quick shower I made my way downstairs to find Ariana already in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

" Oh didn't know you'd wake up so fast. ", I said as I approached her from the back leaning over the counter to see what she was preparing.

" Yeah I had a good sleep last night so I woke up early too. ", she smiled stuffing some lettuce between two slices of bread along with other stuffs, making a sandwich.

I smirked at her words.

" Is it because of what happened? "

She stopped her actions and turned towards me slowly.

" It's just been two seconds of us together and you're already annoying me. ", she laughed rolling her eyes.

" Mm it didn't seem like I annoyed you last night though. ", I teased stealing a sandwich from her plate.

" Hey! ", she protested hitting my arm trying to get back her sandwich.

"You literally begged me to kiss you.", I chuckled as I munched on the sandwich which was amazing by the way.

At that she looked at me as though I had said the most ridiculous thing in the world.

"What? Begged? Oh I so did not! ", she defended herself laughing out loud clutching onto her stomach.

" Oh come on. You and I both know you lowkey want me princess.", I winked.

" You're delusional, dalton." , she rolled her eyes playfully.

I rolled my eyes at her as well shaking my head knowing damn well who's the delusional one.

After that we ate silently while watching the news which happened to be about corona, corona and corona.

" Um Ariana... I was about to tell you last night but I forgot so it's just that I'll be going out with my friends to the beach today. My brother wanted you to come cuz he's like your biggest fan but I knew you'd be working your ass off once the home studio set up arrives so I already told him you won't be coming. ", I said after we both finished our breakfast.

" Oh I'd love to but you're right.. I'll be too excited to try my recording system so I'll just stay at home. You can go have fun you know. It's been too long. ", she said slightly disappointed she couldn't go.

I was kind of relieved she said no because I'm sure my friends would either flirt with her or tease me and embarrass me in front of her and I couldn't afford for that to happen.

" Um but Dalton.. Is it safe? I mean with this virus thing going on.. ", she said with a worried face.

" Oh yeah it's completely safe cuz it's a private beach I own. No one will be there except my friends so you don't have to worry. "

" Mhm alright. When will you be leaving? ", she asked making me hum.

" Sometime soon. I'll juts have to call my brother to come pick me up since I don't have my car here.. "

" No no that won't be necessary. You can take my car. ", she said.

" But what if you need it? ", I asked surprised that she just allowed me to take her car.

" Oh Mr. Gomez I'm a millionaire remember? I don't only have one car. ", she winked getting up from the couch and going upstairs leaving me astonished.