Important!!!!

Hi y'all!!!

So I've written this chapter for a special reason. I've been offered a contract by Webnovel where I can publish my book in Webnovel and earn money out of it.

I know it's an amazing offer but they have provided me with two options and I personally can't figure out what I should do.

So before telling y'all what the options are I would like to tell y'all that I need the money really bad cuz my family has been going through a real tough time and financial and emotional crisis since 2017 when everything started to go downhill. Me and my family has gone through a lot of shit for the past years . I would love to earn a little money of my own to support my parents.

And now for the two options :

Option 1 is I'll be receiving 50% royalty with promotional and editorial benefits from the app.
But the problem is I'll not be allowed to have my book in any other platform that includes wattpad as well. ( sucks right? 😭)

Option 2 is I'll be receiving less than 50% royalty with no promotional and editorial benefits but the good news is I'll be able to put my book up in other platforms as well.

Now I've discussed this with my friends and my parents and they want me to go for the first ption cuz I really need the money. But I love my readers here so much and y'all have been there for me from the beginning so I don't know how I'll be able to forgive myself if I delete this book which has received so much love from y'all. So I'm thinking of going for the second option. I know I'll get lesser money with no actual benefits but I just can't do this to y'all.

But before confirming my option to the editors there I wanted to discuss this with y'all so here I am hehe.

Let me know what y'all think and what I should do.

Love y'all ❤🥰😘

Love y'all ❤🥰😘