Did you just have to make me cry?

Ariana's pov

" Vic do i have to attend this stupid party? You know I hate going out. ", I said hoping victoria would let me be but judging by the look on her face , she'll be prepared to drag me all the way to the party even if I clung to my sheets as hard as I could.

" Bitch I said you're going means you going ok! " , Victoria said sassily.
Sometimes I hate my best friend for pushing me so much but nonetheless I didn't argue further and got off my bed groggily after an afternoon nap.

" Ever since you told me how Mikey feels about you you're doing nothing but ignoring him and staying in your bed. What's your deal? " , she said while going through my wardrobe to find something for me to wear.

" Is he going to be there? " , I asked completely ignoring her question. I really didn't wanna talk about him right now.

" Seriously? You're gonna leave me on read? "

I chuckled at her bad joke and replied, " Vic I don't know how to feel right now about this. Part of me knows that it's not my fault that he fell for me and wants more than the hook ups but the other parts also are making me believe that I'm a slut for leading him on. He makes me feel as though I'm to blame and it's a sin for me to talk to other guys when he doesn't own me. I just feel so bad and selfish about this whole situation. Especially what happened three days ago. When he confessed his feelings for me I should have made it clear that I don't want anything to do with him but instead like a bitch, seduced him and fucked him again. "

I sighed and plopped on the bed again feeling tired even though I had just woken up from a nap.

" See I've never been in this type of situation so I really don't know what to say but I get that you're confused. I don't think it's completely his fault either. Yes he doesn't own you and should understand that you don't feel the same towards him but you really shouldn't have given him a reason to think that your feelings may change by hooking up with him again. He keeps asking me about you but I don't know what to tell him cuz I don't really understand what's happening between you two. " , Victoria said as she went towards my vanity and took out my makeup bag from the drawer.

" You know what? This shit's giving me a headache. Let's just get ready for this stupid party. " , I said as I got up to see what dress Victoria had picked out for me.

" That's why I told u ass. We should go to this party although it's kinda a professional one it'll be fun and it'll help you get your mind off things. "

Victoria kept blabbering but I was not quite paying attention to what she was saying cuz I had a different thought in my mind right now.

" Hey Vic, is Mikey coming? " , I asked biting my nails hoping her answer is no.

" Unfortunately yes. "

" But don't worry I'm sure he'll give you space since he knows you need it. At least I'll make sure he does. " , she added quickly even though her words didn't give me relief.

As I picked up what Victoria had picked for me I gave her a look.

" Why this? I thought you know I wear an oversized sweatshirt and knee high boots even if it is my wedding day. " , I said as she chuckled at my joke.

She looked up from what she was doing and gave me that smirk that I know meant - imma-hook-you-up-with-someone.

" Seriously Vic? I'm not wearing that. I'm not in the mood to impress anyone and also I look cute in whatever I wear so... " , I walked away from her to my vanity and gave her a shimmy shoulder to add extra effect.

She shook her head and handed me the dress and pushed me to the bathroom.

I looked at the dress and sighed. Guess I'd have to wear this then. But I wasn't gonna lie, it was actually pretty sexy. It was a black tight dress with full sleeves and a little up my neck. The end of it reached my mid thigh.