18 - You're What?! (SM)

Start from the beginning

"G-Gguk... What are you doing?" Taehyung asked as a light blush spread across his face. "Just having some fun." Jeongguk answered and dived into Taehyung's neck. The omega whimpered when Jeongguk started marking hickeys all over his skin.

Taehyung gasped when Jeongguk started sucking on his sweet spot. "Ggukie stop... we're not at home..." Taehyung said. "I don't care." Jeongguk replied and untucked his own sweater from Taehyung's skirt.

He ran his hands underneath the sweater and started playing with Taehyung's nipples. Taehyung whimpered in pleasure. "G-Gguk... you're going to make me-" Taehyung cut himself off because he got flustered. 

"I'm gonna make you what?" Jeongguk asked and licked over the mate mark. Taehyung moaned softly. Taehyung didn't answer which made Jeongguk growl. "Answer me pretty." Jeongguk said in a husky voice.

Taehyung whimpered and obeyed. "Y-You're gonna m-make me p-produce s-slick..." Taehyung stuttered out. Jeongguk growled and stood up off Taehyung. "Stay there." Jeongguk said and Taehyung obediently stayed where he was.

Jeongguk crouched down in front of Taehyung and placed the omega's legs on his shoulders. The younger squealed and moved his head to look at the alpha. "Did I say to move?" Jeongguk said.

"N-No..." Taehyung said and put his head back on the bed. Jeongguk smirked and pulled Taehyung more towards him. The omega squeaked at the sudden movement and put his hands on his face.

Jeongguk just chuckled and lifted Taehyung's skirt up. He blew on the omega's clothed half hardened member. He chuckled when he saw it twitch. "You're already almost fully hard and all I've done is give you hickeys." Jeongguk said in a husky voice.

Taehyung blushed. Jeongguk removed Taehyung's panties. The alpha growled in his throat when he saw slick started to come out of the omega's hole. "G-Ggukie..." Taehyung said quietly. "Yeah pretty?" Jeongguk replied. "C-Can... u-uh..." Taehyung blushed bright red.

"What baby? What can I do?" The alpha asked and smirked. "C-Can you... uh... e-eat... m-me out...?" Taehyung asked shyly. "Alright." Jeongguk answered and moved his face towards the omega's ass.

Taehyung squealed because he didn't expect that answer. Jeongguk licked a strip from Taehyung's hole to his balls. The omega gasped and let out a breathy moan. Jeongguk quickly pulled away.

Taehyung's whine got cut off when Jeongguk flipped the omega onto his stomach. Jeongguk shoved his tongue inside Taehyung's hole with no warning. Taehyung moaned loudly and shoved his face into the bed.

"F-Fuck... You c-could've w-warned me...!" Taehyung stuttered as he attempted to quiet his moans down. "Where's the fun in that?" Jeongguk said and chuckled when the omega huffed.

Jeongguk carried on eating Taehyung out. The omega tried to muffle his moans by burying his face into the bed sheets. "Sh-Shit... Feels so good alpha..." Taehyung moaned. Jeongguk growled at the name.

"Yeah? You're doing so good for me." Jeongguk said and licked up the slick that had fallen down Taehyung's thighs. The omega shivered at the feeling and slightly lifted his ass up.

"Are you close?" Jeongguk asked as he shoved his tongue deep inside of Taehyung, it slightly hitting the boy's prostate. "F-Fuck... y-yeah..." Taehyung answered.

Jeongguk fastened his pace as his tongue fucked the omega roughly. Taehyung moaned loudly, his attempts at muffling them obviously failing.

Jeongguk felt the boy's hole clench around his tongue. "Cum for me baby." Jeongguk said as he started stroking his own clothed member. "I-I don't wanna cum w-without you..." Taehyung stuttered as he looked behind him.

Jeongguk chuckled and stood up. "You wanna help me then?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung nodded. The omega got onto his knees and faced Jeongguk.

He pulled the alpha's pants and boxers down and took the huge member into his hands. "It's still so huge..." Taehyung whispered and licked the tip.

Jeongguk hissed and grabbed Taehyung's hair. The omega took more of the huge member into his mouth and gagged slightly when it hit the back of his throat. He didn't stop and just took the rest of the member into his mouth.

Jeongguk groaned loudly and thrusted into the boy's mouth slightly. Taehyung started stroking his own member which made him moan around Jeongguk's member. The alpha shivered and moaned softly.

Taehyung gripped onto Jeongguk's thighs and started bobbing his head on Jeongguk's member. "Fuck..."  Jeongguk groaned and started thrusting into Taehyung's mouth. "You're mouth feels so good around my cock." Jeongguk said.

Taehyung felt tears brim his eyes as the member in his mouth stayed at the back of his throat. He looked up at Jeongguk with an innocent look in his puppy eyes. "Fuck... You're going to make me cum..." Jeongguk growled.

Taehyung just carried on doing what he was doing. The omega moaned loudly around Jeongguk's dick as he came on his hand.

Jeongguk started thrusting faster into Taehyung's mouth. The omega let tears stream down his face as he gagged slightly. He didn't stop the alpha from thrusting though. "F-Fuck I'm gonna cum..." Jeongguk said as his grip on Taehyung's hair got tighter.

The omega moaned at the harshness and his jaw went slack. Jeongguk chased his orgasm and soon came into Taehyung's mouth. Some of the cum fell out of the omega's mouth as Jeongguk pulled out.

Taehyung swallowed the cum and then started panting. "We should go wash up." Jeongguk said and Taehyung looked at the sweaty alpha. "You look hot whilst all sweaty." Taehyung said which made Jeongguk growl.

"Let's just go clean up before I actually fuck you." Jeongguk said and helped Taehyung off the bed. They walked to the attached bathroom and got undressed. They got into the shower and cleaned each other up.

~+=+~

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please make sure to vote and comment if you want to. :3

Please ignore any mistakes and sorry if there are any. Bye guys!

Peace! (✿◠‿◠)