15 - Pregnant?!

"A slut? Hm?" Jeongguk said as he wrapped his arm even more around the omega's waist. Taehyung leaned into Jeongguk embrace and the alpha started talking to the girl again. "My mate is not a slut. In fact, it's you who is the slut here." Jeongguk said and glared daggers into the girl.

Taehyung snickered quietly as he watched the girl's eyes widen in shock. "Spreading your legs for every damn alpha you see." Jeongguk growled lowly as he placed his chin on his omega's shoulder.

"It's sad really. You rejected your mate just because you love me. I feel sorry for the poor male who was your mate." Jeongguk said as his eyes turned a silver color. Mina just looked down because the tall man in from of her wasn't lying.

"Oh so now you can't talk?" Jeongguk asked and snickered. "You should leave before I do something that I will (not) regret." Jeongguk said with a strict tone. Mina walked away with her head down in shame. The people outside started laughing and snickering at the girl.

Taehyung giggled and looked at Jeongguk. He then frowned as he remember something. "Ggukie?" Taehyung got the alpha's attention. "Yes baby doll?" Jeongguk asked. "A-Am I a s-slut?" Taehyung said, thinking about how whiny he was for Jeongguk just a few days prior.

"You're my slut." Jeongguk said and his arm tightened around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung turned bright red and leaned his head on the older's shoulder. The true blood buried his face into Taehyung's neck and breathed his sweet scent in.

"I think you're pregnant Tae." Jeongguk said. It was muffled slightly as he still had his face in the omega's neck. Taehyung gasped. "Pregnant?!" Taehyung asked and looked at Jeongguk the best he could. "You're scent is sweeter which usually is a sign of pregnancy." Jeongguk explained.

Taehyung nodded, slightly dazed. His eyes then widened. "I-I'm only 18!" Taehyung said in a panic. Jeongguk's grip loosened and he turned the smaller around. "Hey, it's okay. I'll help you through out this whole thing." Jeongguk said and smiled at the worried omega.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jeongguk. "Let's go inside." Jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded. They walked inside the pack house and went straight to their bedroom. "Lie down and I'll get you some food." Jeongguk said and smiled at the omega.

Taehyung did as told. He got dressed into some pajamas and lay down on his bed. Jeongguk had left the room so Taehyung just stared up at the ceiling as he missed Jeongguk already. He huffed at his own clingyness (idk if that's a word but oh well).

Jeongguk soon came back with some food for both of them. He gave Taehyung his food and the omega sat up. "Thank you Ggukie." Taehyung said and smiled brightly at the alpha. The younger started eating his food as Jeongguk sat on the bed. They both ate their food whilst talking to each other.

Once they finished, Jeongguk took their plates to the kitchen. He then went to the pack doctor who was in an office on the top floor. "Hey Jinsoo." Jeongguk said as he walked into the doctor's office. "Hello alpha. What can I do for you?" The doctor asked as he bowed politely.

"Basically, I've found my mate." Jeongguk said nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "I know. An omega right? Are they male or female though?" Jinsoo asked and Jeongguk sighed. "My mate is a male." Jeongguk replied. Jinsoo nodded. "Has he gone into heat yet?" Jinsoo asked.

Jeongguk nodded. "His last day of heat was yesterday." Jeongguk said. "So what do you need me for?" The doctor asked and Jeongguk rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Basically, I think my mate is pregnant." Jeongguk said and Jinsoo nodded.

"Has his scent gone sweeter?" Jinsoo asked and Jeongguk nodded his head. "Alright, give him this. Tell him to pee on it and wait for 15 minutes." Jinsoo said and gave Jeongguk a pregnancy test.

"If he is pregnant, it will take 6 months until he gives birth because you're a true blood alpha." Jinsoo explained. Jeongguk nodded and then left the doctor's office. He went down to his and Taehyung room.

"Where did you go Ggukie?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jeongguk with a pout on his face. Jeongguk cooed and then chuckled. "I went to see the pack doctor." Jeongguk said and Taehyung looked at Jeongguk worriedly.

"I-Is something wrong with you?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk shook his head. "No don't worry baby. I just went to get one of these off him." Jeongguk said and showed Taehyung the pregnancy test. Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Take this and pee on it. After 15 minutes it will show whether you are pregnant or not." Jeongguk said. Taehyung got up out of the bed and took the pregnancy test out of Jeongguk's hands. He went to the connected bathroom.

He did what he needed to do and then put the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. He waited 15 minutes for the test to work. He walked out the bathroom as he was bored of waiting. "Why does it take so long for it to work?!" Taehyung whined as he flopped onto the bed.

"I don't know." Jeongguk said and chuckled at the omega. A few minutes after, Jeongguk tapped the omega's shoulder. "Baby, go check now. It's been 15 minutes." The alpha said and Taehyung slowly got up off the bed. The omega then walked to the bathroom.

A loud gasp could be heard from the bathroom. The omega ran out of the bathroom with tears running down his face. "W-What?" Jeongguk asked in a stutter, worried for his small mate. "I-I'm pregnant Ggukie!" Taehyung said as he sniffled.

"T-That's great!" Jeongguk said whilst a large smile spread across his face. "But why are you crying?" Jeongguk asked. "There happy tears Ggukie don't worry!" Taehyung said as a smiled spread across his own face.

Jeongguk let a single tear drip down his face as they both hugged each other. "I'm so happy." Jeongguk whispered. "Me too." Taehyung replied in a whisper. "I love you doll." Jeongguk said as he looked at Taehyung. "I love you too Ggukie." The omega replied.

They both leaned in and their lips connected. They both sighed out in content. Jeongguk had his hands placed on Taehyung's waist whilst the omega had his hands place on Jeongguk's cheeks. They both smiled into the kiss and they had their eyes closed.

~+=+~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it. Quarantine is slowly getting to me but I'm still alive! If you did enjoy this chapter, please make sure to vote. I'd really appreciate it if you did! Sorry for any mistakes and please ignore any. I might end up going back and fixing them.

YouTube channel is linked in my bio! Bye Guys!

Peace!