17 - Taehyung's pack

"We're here." Jeongguk said as he parked the car outside of the Blue Lunar pack. Taehyung squealed happily as he will be able to see his brother and Seokjin. The omega then frowned. "What's wrong baby?" Jeongguk asked as he looked at his mate.

"A lot of people don't like me in the pack..." Taehyung said and pouted. "Why's that?" Jeongguk asked and grabbed hold of Taehyung's hand. "I don't know. It can't be because I'm an omega because everyone likes Jin hyung an he's an omega..." 

Jeongguk thought for a second. "Well, I wouldn't know because to me, you're perfect." Taehyung blushed a bright red and hit Jeongguk's chest. "Stop being cringy." The omega said and his mate chuckled.

"Let's go." Jeongguk said and got out of the car. He ran to Taehyung's side and opened the door for the omega. "Thank you Ggukie!" The omega said happily and got out the car. They grabbed their bags out of the car and then walked into the gates of the pack.

People started staring at them as they didn't know the alpha that just walked in with the omega that they didn't like. "The only people who like me in this pack is Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung. There are some people who don't dislike me but they don't like me either." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk nodded and they started walking to the pack house. Suddenly, a boy walked up to them. "Hey handsome." The beta said as he looked Jeongguk up and down. "Uhh..." Jeongguk didn't know what to say to the beta and just looked at his mate.

"Please leave me alone..." Jeongguk said and looked back at the beta. "But why handsome? You can have me all to yourself." The beta said. Jeongguk sighed. "Look, I have a mate." Jeongguk said. The beta pouted. "I'm your mate now!" The beta said and quickly pulled Jeongguk into a hug.

Jeongguk froze and then looked at Taehyung. The omega was glaring at the beta who was hugging his mate. "Get off my mate!" Taehyung said in a loud voice. The beta glared at him which made the blonde boy scared.

Jeongguk pushed the beta away. "Don't glare at my mate like that." Jeongguk said in a deep voice. The beta shivered. "I bet you could use that voice in bed..." The beta said, already having fantasies. "Listen, I don't know you. And I don't want to get to know you so I kindly ask you to leave."

The beta huffed. He didn't walked away and just walked to Taehyung. The beta slapped Taehyung in the face. "Get your hands off him beta." A deep voice said from behind them. Taehyung turned around. His smile widened.

"Joonie hyung!" Taehyung squealed happily, ignoring the stinging on his cheek. "Taehyungie!" Namjoon said back, just as happily. Taehyung ran to his brother and hugged him tightly. "I missed you!" Taehyung said, his words being muffled as he had his face shoved in Namjoon's chest.

"I missed you too baby bear." Namjoon said, using the nickname he doesn't often use but Taehyung loves. The omega giggled happily. "Where's Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked as they broke their hug. "He's resting inside the house." Namjoon answered.

"Okay let's go!" Taehyung said and dragged Namjoon to Jeongguk. He then grabbed Jeongguk's hand and started dragging them both into the pack house, leaving the beta on his own.

Inside, Jeongguk looked around. It was smaller than the pack house at his pack but it was still quite big. All the furniture was a light color whilst in his pack everything was quite dark. He then spotted Seokjin sat on the couch in the living room.

Seokjin noticed them and smiled. "Have a seat guys!" Seokjin said and the two mates sat down on the couch. "So what brings you guys here?" Seokjin asked.

"I wanted to visit you because I missed you guys!" Taehyung said and leaned on Jeongguk's shoulder. "Well, welcome to the pack Jeongguk. I hope you have a wonderful stay with us!" Seokjin said.

Jeongguk nodded. "I'm sure I will!" Jeongguk replied and smiled. " Want a drink or anything?" Seokjin asked. "No thanks, you should stay sat down since you're heavily pregnant Jin hyung!" Taehyung said.

Seokjin smiled again and leaned against Namjoon who had sat down quietly when they were all talking. "I'll go get us some drinks instead." Taehyung said and got up. He walked to the kitchen.

'Why'd you go get drinks for us when you're also pregnant?' Jeongguk mind linked Taehyung. 'Because Jin hyung is like 9 months pregnant and I'm not even a month' Taehyung mind linked back.

Jeongguk mentally groaned and then Taehyung came back in with some fruit juice. "I got juice because I hate coffee and I also can't be bothered to make you all drinks." Taehyung said and gave them their drinks.

"It's fine." Jeongguk said and kissed Taehyung's cheek as the omega sat back down next to him. Taehyung slowly sipped on his juice.

"So are you guys staying the night or are you leaving this evening?" Seokjin asked. "We could spend the night." Taehyung said and looked up at Jeongguk.

"Yeah, we'll stay the night." Jeongguk said. "Great! Taehyung go show him your room." Seokjin said and Taehyung nodded.

The omega stood up off the couch and so did Jeongguk. The younger dragged his mate up the stairs and to his bedroom.

"This is my room!" Taehyung said and Jeongguk stared at the room in awe. It was mostly grey with a huge painting above the bed. It also had sliding doors leading to a balcony. The bed had grey covers and there was a seat at the end of the bed.

 The bed had grey covers and there was a seat at the end of the bed

"I would've thought your bedroom would have more colors..." Jeongguk said and the omega giggled. "When I turned 18, I changed my room to something a bit more duller because all the bright colors kind of hurt my eyes." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk nodded. "I like it the way it is right now. It's not too dark and not too bright." Taehyung said and jumped onto his bed. Jeongguk chuckled and sat next to the omega.

"Let's go back downstairs. I wanna catch up with Jin hyung and Joon hyung." Taehyung said and stood up from the bed. Jeongguk nodded and followed him.

~+=+~

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please make sure to vote and comment if you want to. :3

Please ignore any mistakes and sorry if there are any. Bye guys!

Peace! (✿◠‿◠)