16 - Here we go again

It has been a week since Taehyung had found out he was pregnant. "Doll, wake up..." Jeongguk said to the sleeping male. The omega whined at the raven and slowly opened his eyes. "Why Ggukie?" Taehyung asked in a sleepy voice.

"I thought you wanted to go see Seokjin and Namjoon today." Jeongguk said and chuckled when the blonde haired boy sat up quickly. "Let's go!" Taehyung said and got out of the bed. "Baby you need to get dressed." Jeongguk said.

"Oh yeah! Well, hurry up!" Taehyung said and grabbed some clothes out of the closet. He got undressed from his pajamas and changed his panties. Jeongguk groaned slightly when he saw the omega's ass. "You're lucky we have to go out today." Jeongguk said.

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk confused. "Why?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk got up. He walked over to the younger and squeezed his ass. The omega gasped and quickly turned to face Jeongguk.

"Because your ass is so tempting." Jeongguk whispered into Taehyung's ear. The blonde male blushed and hit Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk chuckled and kissed the boy's neck. Taehyung whined and hit Jeongguk again.

"You're mean." Jeongguk whined. Taehyung scoffed. "I'm mean? You're the one who touched my ass in the first place." Taehyung said as he pouted and crossed his arms. "Well you hit me..." Jeongguk said and pouted as well. "You're such a baby." Taehyung said. "Now let me get dressed." The omega then said and Jeongguk let go of his mate.

They both got dressed. Jeongguk took his sweatpants off and then changed his boxers. "I'm taking your jumper." Taehyung said and stole Jeongguk's jumper out of the closet. He put it on before Jeongguk could protest. The boy then put a patterned dark skirt on.

"You look so cute!" Jeongguk said and cooed at his mate

"You look so cute!" Jeongguk said and cooed at his mate. Taehyung huffed. "Just get dressed already. Stop staring at me." The omega said. Jeongguk chuckled and got some clothes out. He got dressed into a pair of black ripped jeans and a white shirt with a checkered jacket shirt. 

They both then left the room and went to the living room

They both then left the room and went to the living room. "Guys, we are going to Taehyung's brother's pack." Jeongguk said as he had his arm wrapped around his mate's waist. "Okay, when will you be back?" Jeongguk's father asked.

"Maybe tonight or tomorrow?" Jeongguk said, not sure himself. "Be careful whilst going there." The alpha of the pack said and Jeongguk nodded. "Make sure to take care of Tae! He's pregnant so he needs to be protected at all times!" Jimin said.

"I'd protect him whether he was pregnant or not." Jeongguk said to his omega friend. Jimin grinned and then got up to hug his best friend and his new best friend. "See you later you two." Kangmi said with a bright smile on her face. 

"See ya Kangmi!" Taehyung said, showing his boxy smile to the others. The others in the room cooed, except Jeongguk's father as he was busy looking at some paper work. "Let's go babe." Jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded and followed Jeongguk.

They went back upstairs and went to grab their overnight bags that they packed last night. They then went back downstairs and to the front door. They put their shoes on and then walked out of the pack house.

"Let's go in the car." Jeongguk said and Taehyung whined. "I wanna run though Ggukie..." Taehyung said and pouted whilst looking up at Jeongguk with his puppy eyes. "Baby, I don't want to risk it because you're pregnant..."

Taehyung pouted even more. Jeongguk chuckled and kissed the omega's cute pouty lips. The blonde boy blushed and looked away from the alpha. "You're really cute when you blush." Jeongguk said and kissed Taehyung's neck.

"Fine, we'll go in the car but you better cuddle me when we get to the Blue Lunar pack." Taehyung said. Jeongguk just nodded and they both made their way to the gate of the entrance of the pack. They talked about random things whilst walking.

Suddenly, someone purposely bumped into Jeongguk. The alpha sighed and started talking. "What do you want this time Mina?" Jeongguk asked as he gripped onto Taehyung's waist tightly. The girl pouted and made fake tears go into her eyes.

"Ggukie! Your mate did something really horrible to me!" Mina fakely cried out. Jeongguk sighed. "What did he do?" Jeongguk asked, obviously knowing what would come out of her mouth was going to be a lie. "H-He tried to r-rape me!"

Taehyung's and Jeongguk's eyes widened in disbelief. People started staring at Taehyung in disgust, obviously believing the female beta. "When?" Jeongguk asked as he gripped onto Taehyung even tighter.

"L-Last night..." Mina said and wiped her fake tears away. Jeongguk rose his eyebrows. "What time?" Jeongguk asked. "A-Around Midnight..." Mina said. Jeongguk smirked. "At midnight Taehyung and I were awake and talking to each other."

Mina's eyes widened. "A-Ah, I meant around 2 o'clock." She said. Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "At 2, Taehyung woke up with stomach cramps. Try again sweetie." Jeongguk said, with a fake smile on his face.

More people started to gather around. Taehyung felt slightly shy as he didn't really know all these people. "Ew why would he have stomach cramps? Has he got some pathetic disease or something?" Mina asked, oblivious to the fact that she was being glared at the Jeonguk and Taehyung.

"No he doesn't. He's pregnant you idiot." Jeongguk said and Taehyung shyly smiled as some people began to cheer because they heard what Jeongguk had said. "Now fuck off you bitch." Jeongguk said. Mina didn't move.

This lead to two of Jeongguk's old friends to come and drag the beta away. "Thanks Yugyeom and BamBam." Jeongguk said. The two smiled happily at the alpha. "You're welcome Gguk." Yugyeom said and then pulled his mate to their house. Jeongguk chuckled at his friends.

The two mates started walking to the gates again. They got into the car and put their bags in the back. "I can't wait!" Taehyung squealed and Jeongguk started driving. "Me neither. I get to see your ¿old? pack for the first time." Jeongguk said. They talked all through the car ride to the other pack.

~+=+~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please make sure to vote of you did enjoy! I kind of think this book is going to quick. Sorry if it is.

My YouTube channel is linked in my bio, please check it out! Bye guys!

Peace!