20 - Blood

Taehyung watched as Jeongguk fought with the five wolves. He was biting his bottom lip in anxiety.

He didn't recognize any of the scents coming from the wolves but they did have a bad scent making Taehyung believe they were rogues.

Taehyung yelped loudly when he felt something jump onto his back. He fell to the ground, feeling sharp nails dig into his back.

Jeongguk, however, didn't notice. He was too busy fighting five wolves to realize that there was another wolf.

Taehyung whimpered in pain and tried to look back at the wolf on his back. The wolf growled loudly at him and that is when Jeongguk noticed.

'Fuck how'd I not notice there was another one?!' Jeongguk thought to himself. He was about to go help his mate when one of the wolves he had been fighting, got up and growled at him.

Jeongguk groaned internally and tried fighting off the wolf. The wolf on top of Taehyung started to dig its nails into Taehyung's back.

The omega screamed in pain and the wolf on top of him just rolled him over, knowing the omega couldn't do anything.

Taehyung was still in his human form whilst the wolf was hurting him. Taehyung also noticed that these wolves were mostly alphas.

Taehyung's eyes went wide when he felt a claw digging into his stomach. Jeongguk heard the scream his mate made as he just finished fighting off the wolf.

Jeongguk ran to his mate and tackled the rogue wolf that was clawing his mate's stomach. The huge alpha growled loudly at the rogue.

They started to fight, both in there wolf form. Taehyung curled up into a ball, frightened and in pain. Taehyung then realized something.

'Fuck Fuck... What am I gonna do?!" Taehyung thought to himself and touched the deep claw marks on his stomach. He winced in pain at the contact.

Jeongguk heard the small wince just as he was able to knock out the wolf. He changed back to his human form, not caring if he was mostly naked.

"Cub, what happened...?" Jeongguk asked as he knelt down next to the whimpering omega. "H-He... The wolf... Ggukie..." Taehyung whimpered out, not making any sense.

Jeongguk then noticed the deep claw mark and cursed under his breath. "Let's get you to the pack house, okay? We'll get you a doctor, okay Pup?" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung nodded and Jeongguk carefully lifted him up bridal style. Taehyung winced when in pain when he got lifted.

"Ggukie it hurts..." Taehyung whimpered as he leaned his head against Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk quickly walked to the pack house, not paying attention to the other people staring at them.

He got to the pack house and carefully opened the door with Taehyung in his arms. "Namjoon!" Jeongguk shouted as he closed the door and took Taehyung to the living room.

Namjoon quickly came out of his bedroom and went to the living room. He saw the claw mark on Taehyung's stomach. He cursed and quickly grabbed his phone.

"It's okay Pup, you'll be fine, okay?" Jeongguk tried to reassure Taehyung. The omega shook his head. "G-Gguk... I can't feel m-my b-baby..." Taehyung whimpered.

Jeongguk cursed under his breath. He didn't remember that Taehyung was pregnant as he was to busy worrying about his mate.

"H-Hey... Shhh... It's okay Cub..." Jeongguk said. Taehyung whimpered in pain. "We'll get you to a doctor, okay? You'll be okay." Jeongguk said.

"Will m-my b-baby be okay G-Ggukie...?" Taehyunf asked. Jeongguk didn't answer. He wasn't so sure about that because he also couldn't feel the baby's heartbeat.

"Just calm down Pup and we'll get you healthy first." Jeongguk said, even though he was worrying about his not even born baby.

Namjoon had ended the phone call with the pack doctor and walked to the two mates. "How did this happen?" Namjoon asked.

"Taehyung was showing me around the pack when five wolves surrounded us. I fought them and neither of us realized there was a sixth one." Jeongguk explained.

Namjoon nodded. "Where they part of a pack?" The alpha asked. Jeongguk shook his head. "They were rogues." Jeongguk said.

Namjoon hummed but before he could say anything, there was a knock on the door. He went to answer it. "Hello, please come in." He said.

He let the doctor in and led the female beta to the living room, where Taehyung was lay on the couch and Jeongguk holding his hand tightly.

"So, what happened exactly?" The doctor asked and Namjoon started explaining what Jeongguk had said to him.

The doctor nodded, a concerned look on her face. "That's not good." She said and walked closer to Taehyung.

"Hi Taehyung, I'm doctor Kang. I'm here to see what your wounds are like and how deep they are." She explained and Taehyung nodded shyly.

He whimpered in pain when the doctor lifted his shirt up off the wound. He heard Jeongguk growl lowly and he squeezed the alpha's hand.

"Ah, that is a lot of blood..." The doctor said as Taehyung looked away, he didn't like the sight of blood. "W-Will I-I lose my b-baby..." Taehyung asked as he whimpered.

The doctor frowned and pressed around the wound. Jeongguk glared at the doctors hands as he knew it was hurting his mate. "You are hurting him." Jeongguk said, still glaring at the doctor's hand.

"Sorry, I have to find where it hurts the most" The doctor said but Jeongguk wasn't having it. "Just clean it instead of touching it so much." The alpha growled, his eyes glowing grey.

Taehyung felt his mate get tense so he started rubbing Jeongguk's arm. "C-Calm down Ggukie... It's okay" Taehyung whimpered out. "But she's hurting you." Jeongguk grumbled.

"She's just trying to do her job Gguk." Taehyung giggled but whimpered when it hurt his stomach. "Didn't the wolf also scratch your back?" Jeongguk asked, still glaring at the doctor's hands.

"Mhm... It doesn't hurt as much as my stomach though.." Taehyung answered, even though his back was stinging a lot. The doctor then stood up and got out things to clean Taehyung's wounds.

"This will hurt quite a bit." The doctor said. Taehyung just whimpered and closed his eyes. "Just get it iver and done with." The omega said and the doctor started cleaning his wounds, being as careful as possible so it didn't hurt the small boy as much.

~+=+~

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you all enjoyed it. Please make sure to vote and comment if you want to. :3

Thank you so much for almost 9k reads! It means a lot to me. My motivation for this book is really just fading a lot so this book will be on really slow updates. You should go check out my other book 'his assistant' I post chapters quicker for that book even though they are also slow, sorry.

Please ignore any mistakes and sorry if there are any. Bye guys!

Peace! (✿◠‿◠)