18 - You're What?! (SM)

"I wanna cook!" Seokjin whined but Namjoon shook his head. "No, you're supposed to rest." Namjoon said. "I'll cook?" Jeongguk asked and everyone looked at him. 

He blushed at the sudden attention. "Okay! Ggukie can cook!" Taehyung said and the others nodded. "You sure Jeongguk?" Namjoon asked and Jeongguk nodded.

"Yep, I'll go cook now." Jeongguk said and stood up. He walked into the kitchen once Seokjin had told him where it was.

The alpha looked inside all of the cupboards to find the ingredients he needed for what he was going to cook. He got everything prepared and then started cooking.

He soon felt arms wrap around his waist. He chuckled when he felt Taehyung's head rest on his back. "What do you need babe?" Jeongguk asked. "I just want to hug you..." Taehyung said, it being muffled as he had shoved his face in Jeongguk's back.

Jeongguk chuckled again and carried on cooking. "When are we gonna tell your hyung that you're pregnant?" Jeongguk suddenly asked. "I don't know... Maybe after lunch?" Taehyung said. Jeongguk nodded and smiled to himself.

"Can you go set the table for me baby?" Jeongguk asked as he was nearly finished cooking. "Okay!" Taehyung said and went to put plates on the table. Once he had set the table, Jeongguk had finished cooking.

"Go get Namjoon and Seokjin, doll." Jeongguk said and place the food on the plates. Taehyung nodded and got Namjoon and Seokjin out of the living room. "Wow Jeongguk, it looks good." Namjoon said as they all sat down. "Thanks." Jeongguk said and they all started eating.

"It taste good!" Taehyung said and shoved food into his mouth

"It taste good!" Taehyung said and shoved food into his mouth. "Slow down babe. I don't want you to choke." Jeongguk said and Taehyung did as told. 

Once they finished eating, they left the kitchen and went back to the living room. "Uh... Jin hyung... Joon hyung... We have something to tell you..." Taehyung said and leaned against Jeongguk.

Jeongguk wrapped his arm around the omega's waist. "What is it baby?" Seokjin asked and looked at them in concern. "U-Uhm... I'm pregnant..." Taehyung said and then shoved his face in Jeongguk's chest.

"You're what?!" Seokjin asked. "He's pregnant babe." Namjoon answered for them. "My baby..." Seokjin said and tried to stand up. Namjoon didn't let him. "You stay sat down." Namjoon said, very concerned about his 9 month pregnant mate. 

"Guys, can you go to Taehyung's room whilst we talk?" Namjoon said and the two younger ones nodded. They stood up and went upstairs to Taehyung's room.

"What do you think they are talking about?" Jeongguk asked. Taehyung shrugged and jumped on his bed. Jeongguk flopped down next to him and they both giggled with each other. "You're cute." Jeongguk said which made Taehyung blush.

"Oh shush. You're cute." Taehyung said. "I'm not cute, you are." The alpha said. Taehyung sighed and lay down. "Whatever." The omega said and closed his eyes. Jeongguk took the opportunity and straddled Taehyung.