05 - Getting to know each other

After the two finished unpacking Taehyung's stuff, they lay down on their now shared bed. Taehyung was lay on his stomach whilst playing on his phone. Jeongguk was on his laptop doing some work that needed to be completed for the pack.

Jeongguk then closed his laptop and placed it on the floor beside his bed. Taehyung looked up at the older. "Let's get to know each other Doll." Jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded and put his phone down on the bed. He sat up onto his knees.

"So... we know each other's age..." Jeongguk said staring off into space. He then smiled. "Let's play a game." Taehyung nodded his head "What game is it?" Taehyung asked. "Well... it's not really a game it's just asking each other questions..." Jeongguk said then chuckled.

Taehyung giggled cutely making Jeongguk almost melt. "You can go first!" Taehyung said happily. "Ok, what's your favourite color?" Jeongguk asked simply. "Hmm... Purple!" Taehyung said. "What's your favourite color?" Taehyung then asked.

"It's red. What's your favourite animal?" Jeongguk asked. "My favourite animal is a lion." Taehyung answered. "Are you a normal alpha?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk shook his head. "No." Jeongguk answered. "Do you like that your wolf has heterochromia?" Jeongguk asked with a small smile.

"I don't know really... some people find it weird but some don't care..." Taehyung answered. "What do most people think about you which is absolutely not true?" Taehyung asked looking at the true blood alpha.

"Hmm... That I'm cruel because of how I look and my rank." Jeongguk answered. "If you could go back in time, would you?" Jeongguk asked. "No, I would like to stay here." Taehyung said. Jeongguk may have died a little because of his happiness.

"Do you like that I'm your mate?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk smiled and nodded. "I like that your my mate because your cute. Not just your face but your personality is cute." Jeongguk said. Taehyung felt himself go bright red. "Stop making me blush!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jeongguk chuckled. "But you're cute when you blush." Taehyung hid his face with his sweater paws. He whined and face planted the bed. "What takes up too much of your time?" Taehyung asked. It came out a little muffled as he still had his hands over his face.

"Preparing to become pack leader." Jeongguk answered. "What do you hope never changes?" Jeongguk asked. "Having you as a mate..." Taehyung said quietly. Jeongguk smiled widely and put his hand on Taehyung's hair. He started to play with the blonde locks.

"How do you relax after a hard day of work?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk thought for a second. "Usually it's just sleeping but I hope from now on it's cuddling with you." Jeongguk answered and Taehyung giggled happily.

"That can be arranged." Taehyung said and looked up at the alpha. Jeongguk smiled and the omega and moved his hand to the smaller's cheek. He caressed the soft skin as it slowly started to turn pink. Taehyung shyly smiled at his alpha.

Taehyung put his head back down and Jeongguk carried on playing with his hair. "What is the best thing that has happened to you?" Taehyung asked and Jeongguk's answer made him curl up into a ball. "Meeting you." "You're so cheesy!" Taehyung whined and went bright red. "I'm just telling the truth." Jeongguk shrugged.

Taehyung then slowly got onto his hands and knees and crawled towards Jeongguk. He lay his head on the alpha's chest. Jeongguk just wrapped a hand around his waistand brought his closer. "What are you most looking forward to in the next ten years?" Jeongguk asked.

"Mating with you and having pups..." Taehyung answered quietly. Jeongguk smiled wider than he ever has before. "I'm also really looking forward to that aswell." Jeongguk said and gripped Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung hummed happily and they carried on their little question game. "What is one of your favourite smells?" Taehyung asked. "Your scent." Jeongguk answered. "What do I smell like?" Taehyung asked a second question. Jeongguk didn't mind though and answered.

"You smell like strawberry and lilac. What do I smell like?" Jeongguk then asked. "You smell like chocolate and cinnamon." Taehyung said and shoved his nose into Jeongguk's scent gland. "What do people think is weird about you?" Taehyung asked a bit muffled.

"Hmm... I look cruel and selfish yet my voice is soft and smooth." Jeongguk replied. "What stereotype do you completely live up to?" Jeongguk asked. "Being submissive." Taehyung answered still with his nose in Jeongguk's scent gland.

"What are some of your personal 'rules' that you never break?" Taehyung asked. "To wait to mate with my own mate and not with a random wolf." Jeongguk replied which made Taehyung smile. "Have you had a first kiss?" Taehyung shook his head.

"No... Have you?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah... but I killed them afterwards because I also wanted to save that for my mate..." Jeongguk replied sadly. Taehyung just cuddled closer. "It's okay... just as long as you don't mate wifh anyone else..." Jeongguk nodded.

"What are you most insecure about?" Jeongguk asked. "My eyes..." Taehyung said. Jeongguk frowned and kissed the top of Taehyung's head. The omega blushed and closed his eyes. "What do you want to be remembered for?" Taehyung asked. "Being a good alpha and the best mate..." Jeongguk answered. "You're already the best alpha I know... Don't tell Namjoon hyung." Taehyung giggled.

"Let's stop here." Jeongguk said smiling. "Okay!" Taehyung said and giggled once more. Jeongguk chuckled and pulled the omega closer if possible. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and Seokjin came in.

"Sorry to interupt... but Taehyung, can I speak to you privately?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung opened his eyes and got up off Jeongguk. "Sure." He answered and got off the bed. Jeongguk almost whined from the loss of his mate's warmth.

The two omega's left the room and Taehyung closed the door. "What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked. "Tae... you know how you met your mate today?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung nodded. "Yeah... why?" He asked.

"Tae, your heat will start in a week now that you have met your mate." Seokjin explained. Taehyung blushed a bright red. "S-So... that means I-I h-have to m-mate w-with Jeongguk..." Taehyung squeaked out. Seokjin just nodded.

~+=+~

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Ignore any mistakes, sorry if there is any! Bye guys!