Coming home all drunk and wasted wasn't new for him now and ever since she left, it was beyond usual to do so.

Jungkook came over earlier but Yugyeom brushed the topic away, assuring him, he was fine and needed some rest.

Jungkook believed that he needed to stay beside his friend as much as he could, despite him acting like everything was normal when it wasn't.

Yugyeom was in his bedroom, laying on his bed with his gaze fixed on the ceiling.

Soft hiccups left his mouth as a result of too much drinking and crying. The floor of his bedroom was filled with empty bottles and broken things.

He fired all of his servants a few days back because he wanted to escape from it all. Thinking he deserved to be drowned in this loneliness, in the huge mansion.

He checked his phone again, no signs of a text or call. The tears had already pooled his eyes. This was it. He sat up, wiping his tears fiercely before clearing his throat.

He took a deep breath and dialed to her number finally because he had enough.

The call rang, as loudly as his heartbeat. He closed his eyes, hoping she would pick up soon.

"The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please try again or leave a voice message in three, two-"

Yugyeom threw the phone to the wall, knowing it very well broke into pieces. He grabbed his hair and screamed frustrated.

Hurriedly, he got up and rushed downstairs to the bar, opening a brand new bottle of alcohol again, chugging it down forcefully.

It was happening again, the thing that they feared the most was happening now. He was ruining himself, terribly.

Yugyeom had been like this all the time, trying to ruin himself if things would not go his way. Maybe the only reason why his father spoiled him.

But now that he didn't have his father anymore, he was all ready to destroy himself, without no one by his side to stop him.

He pressed the button to the lab and walked in with the bottle. He had lost count of the times he walked in for some sort of clue, something that could help.

Yugyeom was not ready to give up.

If there was one thing pushing him to live, it was to find out who killed his father. He would find it out, whatever it would take.

The black fluid slithered freely in the larger glass chamber. The dead animals Yugyeom fed it were all gone now.

The earlier night.

When Yugyeom broke the things around the lab, ANMV-1 broke free from the chamber. The black fluid tried to engulf something around it and found a rat nearby. Like it was hungry, on a constant need to feed itself with anything alive.

Yugyeom's eyes never left the black fluid. He reached up and removed the lid of the chamber again.

The potentially life- threatening fluid was free to move out. What was Yugyeom even thinking?

He wanted the fluid to engulf him too but he was not ready to discover that night.

As he stretched his hand to the fluid, it started crawling on him but before it could engulf his entire body, he pulled his hand away.

The creepy dark fluid fell to the dirty ground. It slowly moved around the lab, searching for a potential host, something to engulf.

'ANMV1, a strange crude material from a foreign planet.'