• Imagine Being "Friends" with Tom Part 4 •

You wake up and notice that you are laying on top of Tom. You gasp and then start to giggle. Tom looks so peaceful and young, but what really makes you laugh is his mouth. It is open and he is drooling. You try to refrain from giggling, though it really doesn't work. He is so cute.

You get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen and decide to make waffles. After rummaging through the cupboard you find your waffle maker and pull it out. Then you make a waffle mixture and put it into the waffle maker. After you put it in, Tom walks into the kitchen with sleep in his eyes. He smells the air. "What are you making?" He ask. You smile and say, "Waffles. Why?" "It smells good. And why are we up so early? It's six in the morning." He says. You open the waffle maker and pick up the waffle with a fork. You lick your lips. "We need to be at the theater at eight. Don't you remember?" You put the waffle on a plait and hand it to him. "I guess not," he answers you.

Once the two of you are finished, you get ready and run to the tube. Tom on the other hand drives his car there. You walk into the theater and see Tom already up on the stage. "You're late." You hear the director say. "Late start," you say shrugging with a smile. You walk up the walkway to the stage and then open up a door that leads backstage. You huff. "I guess I'm not late, am I?" You say to yourself. Then you hear Tom say, "No. You really aren't." You force yourself to not smile. People started to walk in the room. After five minutes you rehearse it.

After rehearsal you run outside as quickly as possible. "I hate hormones." You say to yourself. Suddenly you feel tears fall down your face. You stand under a tree and Tom walks up to you. "What's the matter?" You don't look at him and say, "Nothing. Nothing is the matter. I'm just... hormones." And you look up at him trying to smile but you shake as tears well up. He takes one of his hands and wipes the tears away. He grabs your hand and takes you to his car. He starts driving, but he takes the wrong turn. You realize where he is going. And you start to shake.