• Imagine Vampire Loki •

"I am a wonderful makeup artist! So why was I fired... Know what never mind I'm not a good makeup artist." You think as you walk home from a long day. You had done everything right and then you were fired. You asked and no one would answer! Interrupting your thoughts, you hear a rustling in the woods. "Hello?" You ask scared out of your mind.
Then a man walks out of the trees. He's very tall and has emerald eyes. If you were told to describe him that's all you could say. He continues to walk up to you. "Wh... who are yo... you?" You ask your voice trembling. You want to back away but your feet won't move. Then he grabs your neck. His teeth have what appear to be tiny sharp daggers where his k-9s should be. Then they sink into your neck. You start screaming and then darkness overtakes you.
There are no dreams. "Why am I awake? And why is it dark?" You think. Then you laugh and you start remembering what happened. You open your eyes. The man that bit you is in a bed next to you. "What the hell is going on?" You think. He is staring at you with those emerald eyes of his. You want to blush, but you can't. Your heart isn't beating you realize. "What's you name?" He ask you. "M...m...my name is Y/n." He smiles at you, but those little daggers aren't there. "Who are you? Where am I? And WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" You scream at him.
"I'm Loki. You are in my chambers. And well... I made you a vampire. You are now mine." He tells you. You stare at him with your mouth open. "I'm an no ones slave! I am a free person!" Unexpectedly he presses him lips against yours, hard. And you push yours on his. Then you pull away realizing that this is what he wants. "Look I'm sorry. I know this is not what you want but I couldn't resist. And you ARE very beautiful, Y/n." You want to blush but there is no pounding heart as there should. And you kiss him this time. You feel him smile underneath your pecks. Finally you bite his bottom lip and pull away. "If I were to ask you to marry me what would you say?" He ask. You smile and say, "YES... I would say yes."

A/N: Imagine is from somewhere Google I found in 2015, so credits to original owner