• Imagine Having to Kill Loki •

You've been told what to do and you know well not to disobey orders. And Odin told you to do it. You feel almost sick to your stomach. You know if you don't do it, it's treason and you could die. But you love Loki, why would you kill him? "Exactly, you wouldn't," you think.
You are already waking toward his chambers. Once you get there you open the door and walk in. As always his bed sheets are green. And he is laying on them reading a book. "What is it?" He ask without looking at you. You think about your choice of words carefully then say, "I just wanted to see you. You know, see how you're doing?" At that he raises his head from the book and looks into your e/c eyes. Then he closes the book. "Yes. Anything else you NEED to tell me or need me to do?" He ask. The first day you had meet him he told you he would be anything and do anything for you. He was always there for you, for that you wouldn't kill him. "It... it's just I'm going to die."
For about a minute he stared into you e/c eyes and you into his emerald eyes. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "I'm going to die"?" He says frustrated. Tears start to fill his eyes and his face starts to blur. "I mean that I'm going to die for saving your life." You tell him. "You do realize either way I will die." "And I rather not be the one to kill you!" You say getting more upset by the second. "Fine, if we are going to die, let's die now, together." He takes hold of your hands and takes you out to his balcony. "Ready?" He ask. "Ready." You tell him. He picks you up into his arms and puts one foot after the other over the edge. He presses his lips on yours and you fall. Fall to your death. And you realize this is the only way you would ever kill Loki Odinson.
A/n: yes some are short. And they all take place at different times! Unless they are broken up into parts.