•Imagine Findin Love at First Sight with Tom Part 1•

This one is a good one! I swear!

~

This is fun. You are on your way to go see your sick mother and your stuck in traffic. Is this what happens in movies?

Well, you wouldn't know - you never saw a movie before. Actually you had, but you weren't a big fan of them. In your opinion all movies were was a bunch of fake things put together. You gag at the thought. Finally the traffic moved again and stopped.

"God," you huffed.

You decide that the next time you move you would pull over and get out. So you sit in your car for fifteen minutes.

You look at your phone and decide your mom will be fine. Finally, you start moving and then pull over. You put everything into your leather cross over poc-a-book. The doors to the car unlock and you get out and start walking.

A man with brown hair and blue eyes is walking as well. He has cheek bones - gorgeous. The man was HOT! You continue to walk but you can't keep your eyes off of him. Who is he? And the most important question was - "where has he been your entire life?".

He catches your eye, and you look down. Maybe, you could talk to him for just a little while. When you decide to walk over to him, he is already standing in front of you.

"Woah, tiger," you say, looking into his eyes.

"Sorry," he says. His eyes were just... were just... Focus! 

"No, it's fine. I was just...," you couldn't finish.

"Are you okay?" His eyes - why were his eyes mesmerizing?

"Um, yeah. I'm fine. Thanks." - you hold out your hand to shake his hand - "F/n L/n." He takes your hand and shakes it. Your heart begins to race. Then to make it even worse, he kisses the top of your hand.

He looked up to stare at your e/c eyes. "Tom Hiddleston."

You smile. You like that name. It was a wonderful name. It seemed just a little familiar.

"Have I heard of you?" You ask.

He smiles at your question. Maybe you have. "I don't know. Have you seen The Avengers? Thor?" He ask.

Oh no. He was an actor. How are you suppose to get along with an actor when you don't like movies? "Uh, no. Sorry. I mean I don't particularly like movies," you say with a sigh.

"Oh." He says surprised.

"Yeah," you agree. Then you giggle.

"What?" He ask confused.

You look down at your feet and say, "Together, we just said 'oh, yeah'." Then he laughs - it is the most distinct laugh you ever heard. "You have a cute laugh." You tell him. Then the two of you stare at each other. You stand on the tip of your toes, just as Tom bends down. Your lips collide.

For what seemed like too short - it was just the two of you. Then you pull away and say, "Sorry," just when Tom says it. You laugh together.

"Would you like to come with me? To my room, I mean? To my hotel room?" He ask you.

You burst out laughing. "Nice one," you say, "but, yes I would love to go to your hotel room. It sounds perfect."

Together, the two of you walk hand in hand to his hotel room and live happily ever after!

~
Hello, fellow Hiddlestoners!

I am writing a new fanfic. But, I highly doubt any of you will read it, seeing what it's about - a Korean group called BTS. But...

I'M GOING TO SEE TOM!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!

So, I love you! Live well!

Peace!