• Imagine Being with Loki and the Avengers Part 2 •

That night you couldn't fall asleep. The tension you saw with Loki and Tony wasn't normal. Not once in your life had you seen Loki like that. And the other thing that was worrying you was the fact Thor wasn't back yet with "Jane Foster". After a couple minutes thinking of how the day had went you get out of the bed Loki and yourself share.
You walk down a hallway and you make the wrong turn. What you see in front of you is Tony standing in a room with a table and a wall of "guns". Your heart skips a beat and your face goes blank. He realizes it. And you compose your body and stand tall. And your eyes flash to what is in his hands. It smells like some type of alcohol. You scrunch your nose.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He tells you. "No? Then tell me something, what did Loki do?" You ask. Tony looks at you with shock. And says, "He hasn't told you?" You shake your head. "Wow. Just when you think someone loves you." That ticks you off. "Shut up!" You spit. He motions you to sit down at the table that separates you from choking him. You sit and he tells you exactly what happened with Loki in "New York". Then you hear footsteps coming down the hall. Both of you look towards the door. After a few seconds Loki is in the doorway looking at the two of you.
"What is going on here?" He ask. There's hurt in his voice. And guilt almost takes over your anger but you force it to leave. You walk over to Loki and punch him so hard that it took him by surprise. "I HATE YOU!" You scream at him. He seems confused. And then tears well up in your eyes. "You killed so many innocent lives!" Loki's emerald eyes glare at Tony. "You told her." He says with ice in his voice. The smaller man takes a sip from his glass and motions to you. "Hey, she ASKED me. What am I suppose to do, Loki?" They looked like they were going to start fighting.
You turned to Loki and grabbed him by the wrist. "We can go back... to Asgard." He glares at you with daggers in his eyes. "But you 'HATE' me." You swallow the the lump forming in your throat, "I do. But that is only because you killed so many people. This may not make sense but I'll always love you but I'll hate you for what you did." He walks out of the room and you follow him till your outside of the building you had been in. He stands there and holds you around your waist. And before you can blink you are back in Asgard.
A/n: so there is another part but it goes by a different name.