• Imagine Being with Loki Again Part 2 •

It had been two days ago that you had seen Loki. And those days were amazing. The two of you were slowly catching up on each other's lives. It seemed like Loki had gone through more than you. But it seemed like he was understanding where you were coming from. But not exactly. He also told you that Thor seemed to really like you. You asked him and he wouldn't answer.
Then you see a shadow coming toward you. Instead of being happy, he seemed upset. "What's the matter?" You ask him. He just stares at you. "Nothing... everything is fine." He tells you. "Okay, I may not be the God of Lies, but I can tell that was a lie." He walks up to you and pushes his lips on yours. Before he is done, he bites your bottom lip. And you smile. "I'm sorry." "Why should you be sorry?" He grabs your hand and after what seems like forever, you realize your heading towards the palace. You notice that you're shaking.
Once you get in there you notice Loki's emerald eyes are full of tears. He kisses you again, this time with more passion. He leaves you waiting in a hall all by yourself. Then Thor walks up to you. He holds both of your hands and ask you, "Will you marry me?" It all hits you now. That's why Loki was sorry. It takes you a minute but you pull your hands from his grasps. "No!" And you walk away. You know what's going to happen, your going to die. You decide to get out of the palace.
Before you can even get out, an arm grabs you. "When is this going to end!" You think. Then you notice it's Loki. "Come with me." You follow him. "I knew you'd do that." "Do what?" "Say "no " to Thor. I've had a plan since I found out what Thor wanted." You start to smile and blush. And he looks at you and smirks. You get to the stables and Loki puts you up on a black horse. He gets on behind you and starts to steer the horse away from the big city. What happens next is you and Loki living the rest of your days together in love.
A/n: there are 4 parts