"Where was this place again" Peter asked after our laughter died down.

"In the mountains, but it is far away from the pack in some cave. I don't know how the place is called"

"Maybe Asher should go with you" Peter suggested and I looked at him as if he had two heads. Is he serious, I almost died there and he wants me to take Asher with me.

"Am going with you guys" Esther said and I looked at them. If Esther goes that will make Asher want to go more.

"Yes let us go"Asher said getting up from the couch, he moved and got his jacket shrugging it on

"Wooh, guys I can't take you. You said it yourself, what if there are more" I said standing up too. I wouldn't want to take them, first of all now the vampires want me dead and I can't live with myself knowing I put my mate or his friends in danger

"That is enough reason for you to take us" Asher said and I got near him. I held his hands in mine trying to convince him.

"But-" he cut me off

"If we are not going, you're not going either decide" I let go of his hands and I looked at him in disbelief. I looked at his friends, maybe they can see that this is madness but they just looked away from me. So they are on board with this, I sighed picking up my shirt. "That is what I thought let's go"

"Am coming too" Peter yelled as we went outside into Asher's car, I entered the back seat and Asher joined me, putting his head on my shoulder while Esther started the car.

I kept on directing her to where we should go untill we reached a place where a car can't go through and we have to walk the whole way there. Esther and Peter held hands and kissed "wait you guys are dating?" I asked really surprised

"Yes, we have just celebrated our two years anniversary" Esther said smiling up at Peter, they really make a good couple.

"Isn't it forbidden for a vampire and a human to you know be together"

"I guess we all really like eating forbidden fruits" she said and I laughed at that. She is right we are all dating forbidden fruits. We were still walking when Asher came in front of me and jumped into me, putting his legs around me.

I fought to hold him there because it was sudden "Asher, why would you do that without warning" I fixed him and walked with him looking at me as if searching for something "why are you looking at me like that"

"Because I want to and am exhausted" he put his head on my chest with his hands around my neck.

"You know I was sick just one hour ago right"

"But your healed now" I laughed and left him there. In just like five minutes I heard his breathing become even 'he is fuckin sleeping' I shook my head as we all kept on walking until the cave came into view.

But we found it with smoke coming out of it, we walked until we reached the mouth of it and black smoke is coming out of it, we can't even go inside 'now am back to square one'

"Asher" I called and he opened his eyes "we are here" he looked around and saw smoke coming out of the cave.

"Someone came to burn this place up" Asher said getting down "what are they trying to cover up"

"I think you should be more careful now Matt" Peter said and I nodded, this is becoming too much.

"We should leave before whoever did that comes back" Esther said and we all walked back to the car. We drove the whole way back to the cabin in silence. When we reached, me and Asher got out "I think we should leave you guys"

"Yeah, nice meeting you Matt" Peter said getting his head out through the drivers window.

"Nice meeting you too, I hope to see you soon" he nodded but didn't get out of the window.

"Peter get back into your seat" Esther yelled and Peter moved his head back inside the car "Asher call me if you need anything and I will try finding out anything about Alpha Derrick" we both nodded as they drove off leaving us outside.

"You okay"Asher asked putting his hands around my neck and I nodded kissing him while squeezing his ass and he moaned into my mouth. I lifted him off of the ground and he wrapped his legs around my waist as I made my way to the door.

I opened the door then noticed that the lock is broken "what happened?" I asked as I pointed to the lock, he looked down.

"I broke it when I came looking for you"he said going back to kissing my neck. I walked inside closing the door behind me.

I moved to the couch while still kissing Asher, I put him down and I got in-between his legs "you were sick you need food, you should cook first" I broke the kiss and stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious" I moved back with my lips near his "I think we should first finish what we started" he laughed and kissed me back. He moved from my lips and kissed down my neck flipping us, so that am laying on my back.

He kissed slowly but then I felt him sink his fangs into my skin "not again" I shouted and he laughed getting off of me. He ran out of the room and I followed him into the bedroom until I got what I wanted.