CHAPTER 29

NO ONE'S POV

When Tzuyu arrived at school she notices that Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon bags are already there. But she hasn't seen one of them, she assumed that the girls went to the restroom or something. Since those three are really not the type to stay put in one place.

But after a while she saw her classmate leaving the class in a hurry out of curiosity she found herself right outside the gym where a group of students is rushing to go in.

She followed them and was surprised to see, Sunmi, Bona, Somi and Ryujin standing against the wall and Jeongyeon was right in front of them. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were just standing in the side.

TY : "Hyung what are you doing?"

JY : "Talking to them."

TY : "Not like this, not in front of everyone else. You promised!"

JY : "Tzu if you can't see I'm really busy right now. The girls and I have something to talk about."

TY : "Hey unnie help me, we need to stop her."

DH : "We tried if we knew this is what she has in mind we wouldn't have called those girls here."

TY : "We need to do something, you know her. You know what she's capable of."

CY : "We know, that's why we've been keeping an eye at her. Tzu you should get Jihyo unnie or better, Nayeon unnie, I know shell listen to her. We'll stay here in case she does something stupid."

TY : "Arraso I'm going, make sure she doesn't do anything more than talking."

-

JY : "You girls always ask me to do chit chats. So let's have a talk, who wants to tell me what happened a few days ago."

RY : "Jeong we don't know what you're talking about."

JY : "Really? Does no one remember??? The bruise in her knees? Her swollen forehead? Not ringing a bell? Arraso, then I guess I have to remind you girls, don't I?"

And the frustration she's been keeping inside since the day that she saw Nayeon crying, the times that Nayeon looks distressed and would just tell her she's tired, all came blasting out of her. Frustrated by how it took her four days to finally know the real reason behind everything, and just the thought of how stress and anxious this made Nayeon got her blood boiling.

 Frustrated by how it took her four days to finally know the real reason behind everything, and just the thought of how stress and anxious this made Nayeon got her blood boiling

She picked up a tennis ball and with all her power threw it into the space next to the girls. The murmuring of the people who came to watch all vanished. The only thing you could hear was Jeongyeons' heavy breathing, everyone else was quiet.

JY : "Now everyone listen up! I'm just gonna say it once, keep your ears open. No one is allowed to touch or even badmouth Im Nayeon! Try it and you'll see what I'm capable of doing!"