CHAPTER 40

NO ONE'S POV

[FRIDAY BEFORE THE SCHOOL TRIP]

Jeongyeon was waiting for Nayeon, the rest of the girls were still there since they have to wait for there girlfriends and Jihyo was already nowhere to be found. When 4A's class ended the girls went on there way.

JY : "I thought there's no practice today, so we can prepare for tomorrow?"

She said as she follows Nayeon who was making her way to the auditorium.

NY : "It's not a practice, it's just a quick meeting. You can go home if you want to, I'll take the bus."

JY : "Ani, it's just a quick one right?"

NY : "Yeah."

JY : "Then I'll just wait, call me when you're done."

NY : "Arraso, if you change your mind just let me know."

JY : "Hai!" She said as she leaves Nayeon on the doors of the auditorium.

-

When her meeting finished, she didn't text Jeongyeon. Instead, she went and look for her. It's not that hard, she knew Jeongyeon would be in one place. So she made her way up to the rooftop. 

Im Nayeon always find Yoo Jeongyeon.

Although it's been weeks since winter ended, it's cold winter breeze was still lingering the country. She saw Jeongyeon, covered in her jacket and scarf, right in front of the railings, seemingly wondering of something far from where she was standing.

NY : "What's the problem Jeongie?" She said as she approached the taller girl.

JY : "Ohh meetings over? You should have called me, we could've meet in the lobby."

NY : "Nah, I wanted to talk to you about something." She stood next to the taller girl and stared in the big space that Jeongyeon was looking at a while ago.

JY : "You sound serious hahaha I didn't throw the paper ball at Chaeyoung that caused her to be standing outside our room on our last period."

NY : "No not that

NY : "No not that.... Wait, you what?"

JY : "Hahaha forget about it, its not what you want to talk about.. Sooooo Ms. Im?"

NY : "Poor Chaengie."

JY : "Hey, if she didn't throw the first one I wouldn't have thrown it back to her, its not my fault she whined so loud and was caught. But what is this you want to talk about?"

NY : "So you did throw it to her, my poor baby."

JY : "Ehhhh how about me? She was the one to throw it first."