CHAPTER 41

NO ONE'S POV

[CLASS TRIP]

When Jeongyeon arrived this morning, she was strangely quiet. She was far from the Yoo Jeongyeon who always bugs Nayeon around but their morning schedule was full and the older girl couldn't find the time to approach her. Nayeon simply watches over her from afar, waiting for the right time.

They arrived at this beachfront hotel in Jeju, room assignments were chosen by the students. Jennie and Lisa, Jisoo and Rose, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, Mina and Momo, Sana and Nayeon, and Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

Nayeon wanted to talk to Jeongyeon but when lunch was done, Jeongyeon just told her she's tired and will go take a nap. So she just let it go.

*AT JEONGHYO'S ROOM*

JH : "Something's bothering you?" She said while she fixed her bag in the cabinet.

JY : "Nah.... I just thought about something."

JH : "Then there is. Don't worry I'm not forcing you to tell me anything."

JY : "Thanks Ji, hmm I'll go out for a walk."

JH : "Okay, don't go too far. Dinner will be ready soon."

JY : "Arraso, see you later."

JH : "Take care."

She made her way out of the hotel and into the seashore. The thin grain of sand pressing against her barefoot, helped her calm down. She walked far enough that there was no sign of any of her schoolmates. Jeongyeon sat down and let thoughts get lost in the wide horizon.

MN : "Jeong?"

JY : "What are you doing here?"

MN : "I was trying to collect some shells and you? It's almost dinner and you look like you have no plans on going back yet."

JY : "Ohhhh I was just sightseeing. Can you give me a minute? I'll be right back." She faked a smile.

MN : "What's wrong Jeong? You've been out of it since this morning and it's uncharacteristic of you. Nayeon unnie was worried." She said as she sat next to her.

And Jeongyeon's only response was letting a deep sigh go.

MN : "Arraso, if you don't want to talk about it. It's fine, I'll leave you alone but you need to go back soon okay? Don't make Nayeon unnie worry more than she is now."

Mina was about to go when Jeongyeon held one of her hands.

JY : "Uhmm on second thought can you wait for me?"

MN : "Arraso."

Mina stayed next to Jeongyeon, who was still starring intensely at the setting sun.

JY : "Thanks.."

MN : "You're lucky I was the one to find you."

JY : "I know, that's why I'm thankful."

Out of nowhere Jeongyeon started to cry, she tried to conceal it but Mina recognizes the silent sobbing. She didn't try to look at the older girl, she knew Jeongyeon wouldn't want anyone to see her like this. She moved closer and the latter rested her head at the younger's shoulder.

 She moved closer and the latter rested her head at the younger's shoulder