ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Start from the beginning

Jimin has nestled with Yoongi and now Jin just wants Taehyung to be settled down in his life.

That's exactly what he is going to tell Taehyung today. He is going to tell the love of his eyes to quite the job and move on in his life.

But Jimin's sudden call on his phone destroys Jin's all thinking as he stretches out his body and receives the call saying a lazy, "Good morning, Chim."

"How can you say, Good morning? Jinnie, did you see the message?" Jin frowns and looks up to see the time.

2 PM? Fuck!

He closes his eyes as he curses under his breath. It's already so late and Taehyung must be up by now. He needs to talk to him as soon as possible.

Jin asks with an unsure tone, "No, honey. What message?"

He hears Jimin curses as the younger replies, "Jinnie, read it. There must be a message from Tae on your phone."

"Tae?" Jin questions as confusion build up inside his mind.

Jimin hums and replies, "Read it. I'm coming to your house."

The brows of Jin's knitted together as he hears the other cutting the call and he quickly reads the message that was already popping up on his screen.

Rose:

Dada, I need a break. I'm really tired. I'm going to China today. Will be back in a week. Don't worry about me that much and don't freak out while reading this. Don't call me thousands of times because your number will be in my block list for the next week. Tell dad to not send any men here to find me. Just know that, I'm not alone here. I need this break to sort some things out. Just wait for me. Your rose will be back soon. I love you both a lot.

Jin can feel his pressure going low as he reads the message quite a few times. His breathing starts to turn heavy and all he can feel is restlessness. His voice breaks as he whispers audibly,

Oh, my Rose! Baby, where have you gone?

______________________________

Taehyung has been waiting for the past 15 minutes for a particular raven head in the airport. He is sitting in the waiting area. His black leather jacket is shining under the bright light of the airport. A white mask is on his face, a mere try to hide himself in front of the world.

Taehyung is not only famous for his beauty but he is also famous as the COO of "Hell and Heaven" hotel

The world knows him as a successful businessman. All his business partners respect him a lot for his work and also for his personality. They love him and that's the reason Taehyung never really failed in any deal. Only the people of underworld knows his actual job.