ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Začít od začátku

What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung?

He shakes his head slightly to remove all the thoughts for now and asks Hoseok with a teasing tone, "Aren't you happy?"

Hoseok sighs deeply as he comes closer and sits beside Jungkook. He looks down while saying softly, "Jungkook, I can't even express how glad I am seeing you happy and smiling like a normal person. But I'm also worried about you. You're going to China to deal with someone who might try to kill you. You know how risky our job is and you're taking Taehyung with you?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath and looks at Hoseok. He places his hands on the elder's shoulder and replies with a smile on his face, "Hyung, I know what you're saying. I'm all aware of all of these. But this is the best way I can tell him everything about me. I want him to know the real me. Not the person the world knows. And....I want to spend time with him as well."

"But Jungkook..."

"Don't worry. I will never let anything happen to him. No one can even touch him, hyung. I promise."

Hoseok exhales deeply as he questions, "And what about you? Who'll protect you? You're not letting me go with you."

Jungkook smirks as he says with confidence in his tone, "My red-haired can also fight, you know?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes as he opens his mouth to protest but Jungkook stops him saying, "There will be our alliances. They will provide me with every kind of security. Don't worry and can I give you a suggestion? Take a break and rest yourself as well. You're becoming boring day by day."

Jungkook makes a boring look and Hoseok widens his eyes at him as he sneers out saying, "Are you insulting your hyung?"

Jungkook shakes his head immediately with a reply, "Nope" as he emphasises the 'P' word and then laughs out loud. Hoseok also falls into laughter soon after that and the brothers spent their morning like that, laughing and bickering with each other.

And this happened for the first time in their 10 years of togetherness.

______________________________

Jin wakes up late from his bed today. He didn't get much sleep though. Last night he had an argument with his husband. After that, his mood went off and he couldn't sleep.

Namjoon did apologise but the mere thought of his son being trapped or raped by someone else is just killing him inside.

Last night he thought a lot about this matter. Sitting on his easy chair, he passes the night thinking about Taehyung's journey in this place. He remembers every single memory of this boy.

How he was so scared at the very first time and how Jin has made him that strong. Taehyung is now way stronger than Jin imagined him. His son proves his thinking wrong by defending himself in such situations.

So, he took a decision for his son. He knows it would be tough to make him agree on this but he can't let Taehyung do this job anymore. He had enough. 13 years is a lot and Jin isn't ready to sacrifice his son now at any cost.

He wants to see Taehyung happy. He did give every single happiness to his son. The red-haired has travelled to 20 countries by now. He has just finished his M.B.A in biotechnology as Taehyung is very fond of nature and as well as human body.

Jin and Namjoon both had tried to give their little tiger that happiness which he couldn't get in his childhood but there was always something missing.

It always feels like Taehyung was there but his soul was not there. He was not wholly there and that hurts the Kim couple the most. They just want their two sons to be happy always.