ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 - 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪

Magsimula sa umpisa

"TaTa!!!"

Taehyung now gasps as he covers his ears. His chest bobs up and down rapidly as he pants and sits on the bed losing his balance.

Jungkook quickly holds him by his arms, not sure if he should hold him anywhere else as he can understand how Taehyung must be feeling right now. 

But what the red-haired is feeling is just unbearable for him. Everything is happening so fast with him that he can't even understand what he should focus on?

He needs to do something to forget all this. He needs to do something to clear his head. He needs to forget every single moment of the last 2 days. He just needs some peace for a moment.

So he does what he always does. 'Listen to his heart and do whatever he wants to do'.

He looks at those brown irises which are now looking at him with full concern. Those crystal clear orbs are screaming so much emotion that Taehyung just wants to kiss them and fill them up with affection. 

He speaks up after a moment but it seems like his voice is betraying him as it comes like a mere whisper to Jungkook. But what he says makes the other's eyes got wider and lips go part.

"Kiss me." That was the line Taehyung utter looking straight at Jungkook's eyes which startled the black-haired male for a second.

"Tae…" 

"Make me forget everything, JK. Please. I want to forget everything. Take all his touches away from me." Taehyung clutches Jungkook's collars as he says that with his vulnerable tone.

But little do Taehyung know, those lines affect the elder so badly that his brain and mind stops working for some seconds. The first time, this is the first time Taehyung called him by his name. Not his real name but in a way, it's his name. This is the real him. 

'JK' is his real identity which he wanted Taehyung to know so badly. He wants Taehyung to know his real self. Not the one he made to show this world. He is on cloud nine right now.

And then Taehyung is also telling him to remove those bad memories of him, those touches that inhuman gave him. That means this red-haired trusts him. This is one thing Jungkook was trying to gain in that one month and he finally succeeded. 

But Jungkook's mesmerizing silence makes Taehyung panic for a second as he feels embarrassed suddenly. 

He didn't even move? Why didn't he kiss me?

Why would he kiss you, Taehyung? You were almost raped by someone. He must be feeling disgusting right now. 

That thought makes the red-haired loosens his grip as he slowly attempts to move away from the other. But before he could even move an inch, Jungkook catches him off guard as he feels a pair of lips on him. Slowly moulding Taehyung's lips with his ones. And the said boy feels like heaven. 

He sighs in content when Jungkook pulls him closer by holding his waist. His one hand touches the rosy cheeks of the red-haired, softly rubbing on it.

The ravenette just proves his every single thought wrong as he kisses him with so much love. 

Love?

No, Taehyung can't name it love yet! He doesn't know what the other feels about him. He is sure about his own though. But he can't jump into any conclusion without knowing this man fully.

That tattoo is still fresh inside his memories. But for now, he just wants to be manhandled by this handsome hunk.

Jungkook slowly lays the petit and susceptible boy on the soft mattress and he hovers over him slowly. Their lips move so softly and slowly that it feels like they have all the time of this world. They have actually. Jungkook can buy all the time of this world for this boy. He can do anything for him.