ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 - 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪

Start from the beginning

So close that they can feel the rapid beating inside their heart. Taehyung's eyes watered up when he looks at those already teary eyes. He doesn't know the reason for the other's sadness but he knows that those eyes are apologising to him.

But why? 

After a moment he feels two strong arms devouring him in a strong hug. It is so strong that Taehyung almost gasps for air but he doesn't mind. He needed this. His arms also slowly wrap the other's muscled body as he feels his tears slide down from his eyes. 

He feels the other's heavy emotions, the sadness, the silence, it is making Taehyung fragile which he doesn't want to be. But in front of this boy, he can be anyone he wants. He can be real. That's how much this boy affects him.

But what happened next, Taehyung never expected that. He feels the other's body shivering as he frowns. His heavy throat and blurry vision don't really help him to say something out loud but he tries to pull off the hug to see the beautiful face of the ravenette. 

But Jungkook was holding him very tightly. He refused the idea of pulling off and facing each other as he snuggled him more tightly. This time the red-haired also holds him tightly. They are holding each other like they found each other after an era.

"I'm sorry." A broken whisper which breaks Taehyung's heart more though he should be the one broken now but hearing this boy's vulnerable tone, a sudden urge to protect him from the world rises inside Taehyung.

"I'm so so sorry, Tae." The said boy's breath hitches as his teary eyes widen at that sentence. 

This man right here calls him by his nickname for the first time. Oh! How lovely it hears when he calls Taehyung by his nickname. Taehyung wants to hear it again and again but with a smile, not like this.

He never saw Jungkook this soft and dreadful before. He sure knew that this man is slightly cold and doesn't really express that much but right now, it feels like this is not the man Taehyung knew for the last one month. 

"Hey, it's okay. Don't cry like this. See, I'm totally fine." Taehyung whispers as he rubs his palm up and down on Jungkook's back, a sheer try to soothe his pain away. 

"No, it's not. I should've been there with you. I should've protected you. I'm so sorry." Jungkook sobs again as he confesses that with his heavy tone.

Taehyung wonders how this boy knows everything that he barely said to his family members. Only Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi know what happened but how could JK know everything? 

Taehyung's suspicious mind tries to block his vision but his heart defeats that. His heart says this man can't be a criminal. So he does what his heart says to him and that is 'talk your heart out'. 

He pulls off the hug and looks at those glittering eyes which seem so familiar to him. Those little eyes from the back of his childhood memory glimmer before his eyes suddenly as he jolts up for a second.

What the hell was that?

Taehyung says in his mind as he stares at the ravenette before him with his furrowed brows. He watches JK's face which is a frown now as the elder also doesn't understand Taehyung's sudden behaviour. 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you without your permission. I made you uncomfortable. I'm really sorry, Tae." Jungkook's desperate tone again breaks Taehyung's heart a little more as he shakes his head once again.

The elder understands that maybe Taehyung wouldn't like any skinship right now after that incident. So Taehyung's weird behaviour made him uneasy as well and he apologised.