chapter 20 SERIES FINALE

*It's been a few weeks. Finn and Rachel are getting used to having two little ones with them. They're back to their home in New York, and things are going great. Finn isn't grossed out by them anymore and actually started changing diapers, so that's improvement. The kids are healthy and happy, and so are the parents.*

Finn: Gosh, I'm tired.
Rachel: Yeah, me too. This parenting stuff is so exhausting.
Finn: You can say that again. I only got four hours of sleep last night because someone didn't want to get up to change diapers at three in the morning...
Rachel: Can you blame me?
Finn: Well, I can, but I don't. It's not something that I look forward to, but I'm sure it's not that great sleeping covered in your own shit either.
Rachel: You have a point there.
Finn: Yeah, uh-huh. I know I do, which is why Mommy's going to be the one to get up tonight! *smiles at her*
Rachel: I guess it's only fair...
Finn: Oh, you know you love it.
Rachel: I love them, but I'm not particularly fond of getting up in the middle of the night.
Finn: I'll tell you what. I'll get up with you this one time. That's it.
Rachel: Have I told you that I love you today?
Finn: Yeah, yeah. *gets out of bed and goes with his wife to get the babies*

*Finn and Rachel got up and stayed with their babies until they fell back asleep. The couple went back to bed and finally had a good night's sleep in each other's arms. They were so happy with their new life and children and couldn't wait to go on through the years. The new family was perfect and Finn and Rachel finally got their happy ending. Even if it did take a little time.*

that it everyone i hope you guys like it