chapter 3

*Next day at Rachel's work*
Mark (her manager): Hey Mrs. Hudson! How's it going today?
Rachel: Not bad... You?
Mark: Fantastic actually! I've got some great news for you Rachel!!
Rachel: And what might that be?
Mark: Well, I was on the phone with Steve Jones, you know, the director of your favorite musical?
Rachel: Funny Girl?
Mark: Yes... And he asked you to audition for the lead role!
Rachel: You're kidding me right?
Mark: No! This is great!
Rachel: Let me think about it...
Mark: Why aren't you happy about this? I worked really hard on getting you this audition.
Rachel: I know! And I appreciate it, but I'm married now. I can't just go off and leave Finn. He'd starve to death.
Mark: I understand. Sorry I went off like that. Go home and just think about it for a while. Talk to Finn... Do what you have to do, but have me an answer by Friday.
Rachel: No problem. I'm going to go home early though. I'm not feeling so well.
Mark: That's fine. Feel better, Rach.
Rachel: Thanks. *leaves*

*Rachel goes home and continually feels worse. After a few hours, she calls Quinn because Finn's at work and she has no one else.*

Quinn: Hello?
Rachel: Please come over here..
Quinn: Rachel? You sound horrible!
Rachel: I feel horrible... Please just get here as soon as you can.
Quinn: I'll be there in a few minutes.
Rachel: Thanks.

*Quinn gets there and Rachel is in the bathroom once again, emptying her already empty stomach.*

Quinn: Rachel? *runs back to the bathroom* Oh, my gosh... *holds her hair* Do you know what's wrong?
Rachel: No! I can't think of anything... I feel terrible... I've been puking for hours!
Quinn: Are you dizzy?
Rachel: A little lightheaded...
Quinn: *gets and idea* Hey Rachel... What do you and Finn do in your spare time?
Rachel: Really? Do you really want to know?
Quinn: Ok, that gave me the answer... Do you use prote--
Rachel: Quinn, I'm not pregnant..
Quinn: Are you sure? You don't know until you test it.
Rachel: There's no way.
Quinn: Well, you and Finn aren't always the safest....
Rachel: What's that supposed to mean?!?
Quinn: I'm not implying anything... Just, I would check if I were you.
Rachel: Fine... whatever.
Quinn: Ok, I'll go to the store. I'll be back in a few.

*Rachel's POV* I can't be pregnant.... I mean, we've always been so careful... Wait., last month... Oh god. No, please.... I can't have a baby now! I've only been married for a few months. Finn probably doesn't even want a baby yet. He's going to be so mad!... Rachel, stop it. You don't even know yet. You're probably not. I mean, it's flu season. It's probably just the flu. You'll be fine. Oh man, I hope so...

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­---------------------------------------

I don't know.... Do you think Rachel's preggers???