Chapter 31 Family (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Well when Aurora had those nightmares that she started to have, that also came with the fainting and the new look. It was all signs that her abilities has started and I wasn't sure so i asked Ai- I mean a friend of mine to help me figure it out."

"How?" I asked.

"We had Aiko here and she realised all your Symptoms and also a kind had a feeling that you had abilities. So I actually just want to confirm that Aurora has abilities and then she said that maybe all of my boys have abilities too ... well, it makes me happy." mom started to tear up. "All of you have abilities!...... it's just amazing. I know I said I was fine with you all not having abilities but some part of me wanted at least one of you to get your abilities from me. Just one.

"Awww mom, looks like you have all of your kids having abilities! Well, now my question. The Mythical Land, where is it?" Nick asked.

Mom wiped her tears away. "Oh, it's everywhere." we all looked at her weird. "Meaning, there is a portal to go to the Mythical Land. But i think you have to wait until you're ready before you enter."

"Why?!" we all asked her.

Mom and dad looked at each other nervously. "Kids, some people.....some Mythix or Mythical creatures i mean. They might not accept you"

"What do you mean they won't accept us? Why not?" i was confused.

She took a deep breath." Well, some Mythical creatures don't accept halfers into their inner circle." she told us.

"Halfers? What are halfers?" Josh asked curiously.

"Halfers are you kids." Dad continued. "Mythix that did not breed or be with their own kind. Meaning you could be half other creature, some frown on anyone mixing their races there too. It was difficult for your mom and me to get married if we didn't have connections to your Aunt Isabella."

"Wait, they're racist? They are against mixing races?" Alex asked furiously.

"Well-" dad was cut off by mom."

"Yes, they can be racist and it was so hard for many to marry their spouses without everyone judging them and harassing them about it." Mom said angrily, she stood up. "But luckily, your Aunt Isabella and her mom, i mean our mom made a decree that allows mixed races or should i say creatures to be together and marry when we got married." she said while holding dad's hand.

"Oh my goodness, this is terrible, so we might be harassed if we even step into the Mythical Land?"

"No Josh, you still are allowed to go there, it's where your ancestors lived. They cannot stop you"

"Oh my, wait? 'Oh mom?" do you and Aunt Isabella have the same mom?" I asked her.

"Not really, do you really want to hear the whole story, because i thought of buying groceries and coming back here."

"Please mom, you can go tomorrow. We have enough supply ''I said and we all give us our cute eyes, smiling at her.

"You know that will get old soon and it will lose its effect on me." she said while she chuckled.

"Oh well, James, sit down, we are not going anywhere today and call mom that we would not be going to the house today because we have to talk to the kids about their abilities, she knows about it too, kids" She said facing us and we were shocked that Abuela know too and Dad sat down at the chair next to mom and started calling Abuela for a while and then put down the call after he called Abuela.

"Do you really want to know the story? It's a long- well, not really long story, just say it's a bit lengthy.

"You just told us that you are a Mythix and lived in a Mythical Land. Plus somehow you and Aunt Isabella that we just found out about her just recently might be related or... it's kinda confusing mom." Said Josh