P4: Chapter 4: Greetings

SETH POV:

"Greetings." I hear a voice say. I look around and see it was dark. But I look down and see that I can see myself perfectly. I look in front of me, and see a boy. He had dark, wavy hair. And dark-colored skin. He seemed to be of Spanish decent. "Who are you?" I ask. As I look at him more intently, I realize that he looked a lot like me, but still a lot more different. "I am Reid. I have been awaken, all thanks to you Seth. Hmm. You look incredibly confused." I give him a look. "Yeah, I am. Am I in a dream?" I ask. "Oh, you are asleep, but not in a dream. This is simply a vision I've placed into your mind so we can directly speak to each other." He said. "Now, there is a reason that I have called you in here. I have come to talk to you about your sister." He says. "Chara? What about her?" I say. "Seth, this may surprise you but.. she is dangerous." he said. I just glare at him. "What's this about?" I say threateningly. "Oh, don't pretend like you don't know. You saw her kill everyone. Everyone you love." he said, as he puts on a somewhat creepy smile. "It-it wasn't her fault. She-she was, she was-" Reid shakes his head. "Seth, quit fooling yourself. You know she's evil, your biased opinion won't change otherwise. However Seth, this is where I come into all of this. See my soul trait, is not much different from yours Seth. We both have that special trait. That WILLPOWER. I can help you utilize it to it's full potential." I can tell he wasn't done. What in God's name did he want from me? "If you want me to kill Chara.. my beloved little sister.. you have something coming you way buddy." I say as my right eye goes aflame. "Wow, that rage, that ANGER, that's something that we need to talk about, as well." He says. He moves his hand up. I get a flashback. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! DON'T YOU THINK IT'S HARD FOR ME TOO?!" I yell. I see Chara a few feet away from me. She looked pissed. She tries to punch me in the face, I dodge. I hook her right in the gut. She falls. "Oh god. Char i'm-" She looks up at me. She's crying. "I thought we were in this together. Instead of love all I got was neglection from you!" She starts running. "Chara! Wait! Since when have I neglected you?!" I fall on the floor, my knees pierce the wooden floor. Then I decided to run after her. The flashback ends. I gasp, I'm back in the room with Reid. "What. What the hell was that?!" I yell at him. "Can't you remember? You saw how much she hates you. Once she sees that memory what will she think of you then?" He says. "I-I-I" I try to say something but I couldn't come up with a response. "Join me Seth, and I will stabilize the peace in this world. Anyways the world will be better off without people like her." He holds out his hand. I look at his face, it.. was horrifying. It was creepier than Chara's. His face had morphed into one that looked exactly like mine, but the eyes had no pupils, so it was just white balls where his eyes are supposed to be. Not to mention he was baring his teeth, that resembled shark teeth more than actual shark teeth. I refuse his offer. I couldn't kill Chara, even if I wanted to. Or can I? What am I thinking? I need to resist. "No. I can't kill her and you know that." I say. "So, this is where I pretend that you didn't just almost consider killing her." He said. Oh dear god, he can read my thoughts. "That is also one of the many features of Willpower. I can show you more." He said as he shakes his hand towards me. I slap it away. "I SAID NO!" I said, starting to be frustrated. "I see. You must have misunderstood. SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?" blood oozed from his eyes. Next thing I see is him flying towards me. I wake up. "AAAHHH!!" I see the three instantaneously wake up. "Seth?" Asriel said, as they all run towards me. I see that I am soaked in sweat. "You're soaked!" Chara said. Out of everybody she was the hardest to look at. "What happened? Was it a nightmare?" Frisk asked concerned. 'Don't tell them' I hear in my head. I look around frantically I look like a lunatic. "Seth, are-" "I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" I say. I run outside into the dark hallway and lock the bathroom door behind me. I sit on the toilet, with the seat closed. What is happening to me? "Tik tok, tik tok." I hear a familiar voice. I look up. I see him. He was wearing a blue and black sweater, similar to all of ours. He was wearing dark blue jeans. "Why. Why are you-" I splutter. "Like I said Seth, you have awaken me. So now I am going to be here until you.. finish the job." he said. My head was throbbing. "And I told you I'm not doing it." I said. "Suit yourself. Once your back is turned, it'll be ME calling the shots." His pupils disappear once again. "I'm going to bed." I say, as I wash my face. He slowly floats behind me as I go back to the room. Frisk, Asriel, and Chara were all waiting on the other side of the door. Frisk instantly pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. "heh. Look guys, I know what your thinking. I'm totally fine. Honestly." Asriel joins in the on the bone-crushing. "Are you sure?" Asriel and Frisk say. I notice Chara was looking at me differently. She had a look between suspicious and worried. "yeah." I say as I avoid her stare. We all nod. I kiss Frisk on her forehead as I see that she looks a little bit more worried than the others. We all get into our beds. I see Reid was sitting by the lamp. He ran his finger along his neck, then disappeared. I try to sleep after this. I was incredibly worried for what the future held.