P2: Chapter 2: The Confrontation

ASRIEL POV:

We knock on the door, to be greeted by our tall skeleton friend, Papyrus. "OH! HELLO CHARA AND ASIREL!" "Papyrus! We need to speak to Sans!" "OH! HE'S IN HIS ROOM UPSTAIRS!" screamed the tall-skeleton. "Thanks, Pap!" said me and Chara. We go upstairs, and see a room with glowing light on the other side. I was just about to knock, until me and Chara felt a wind behind us, and we spin around. We already knew that Sans was here. "Heya, you needed me?" said Sans looking serious. "F-Frisk is missing." I said. "What do you mean she's gone?!" said Sans. "Did she run away?!" he asked. Me and Chara nod. "For w-what reason. What did you do?" Me and Chara look at each other scared. "W-we uh maybe slept together, and I think sh-she got jealous, and r-ran away. "Oh, my god." he said, while slamming his hand onto his face. "Paps! We're going out for some lunch ight?" "ALRIGHT SANS! WAIT IT'S 5 PAST 6! WHY ARE Y-" "Go! Go! GO!" Sans said while shoving me and Chara into a blue portal. "Mmph!" I said, while falling out of the portal. We all get back up, all of us panting. "Ugh-ugh. Where are we?" Chara asks. I take a better look around and see that we are where the barrier used to be. I look behind and see the entrance to the surface. "We-we're back here? Why?" I ask. "If there's any place Frisk would be to get away from you. It would be in the UNDERGROUND. She grew up in this place, it would make sense that she would be here to drown her sorrows away." I'm ashamed to know that I didn't think of that. Sans looks at me. "You didn't think she would kill herself did you?" he said. "Uhhhhh." said me and Chara. "Wow, you don't know Frisk at all. No wonder she ran away." Sans said, looking at us disappointed. Me and Chara hand our heads in shame. "W-we're sorry, we-" Chara started, then Sans stopped her. "I'm not the one you should be telling that. C'mon let's go look for her." we all start walking through the underground.

SETH POV:

"Oh-oh no! I'm sorry! Do you want me to t-" I say while panicking slightly, until she stops me. "N-no, I-it's j-j-just.." I hug her, not knowing what else to do. "Hah, ha thank you Seth. I actually do know who these are." I try to hide my joy, by looking at her with curiosity. "I-if you want, I can lead you to them." she said. "A-are you sure?" I ask her, knowing that these people must have done something to hurt her. By the way, what could they have done to make her so upset? The thought of it pisses me off, ever since she's so nice, and... beautiful. Holy hell I'm fantasizing about her. "S-Seth?" she asks. "Oh y-yeah?" I said while escaping the fantasy. "Are you ready?" she asks, pulling out her hand. "Yes." I say accepting it. We start walking. A bajillion thoughts run through my head, whoever these people are, this 'Chara' and 'Asriel', they did something to hurt my Frisk. I avoid asking her about it, clearly knowing that her being reminded of them, hurts her. I start to get the feeling that when I meet these people, I'm going to need to do some serious interrogating. Me and Frisk enter some very warm area, from what she said is called Hotlands. "It's uh very warm here.." I said while tugging at my sweater. She laughs at me. "Hm, I wonder why." she said jokingly. I smirk then we take a few elevator trips. We see a huge hotel, that somehow still has power. We pass through it, then once again, take a few more elevator trips. We finally end up at some incredibly long golden hallway with several pillars. Then me and Frisk stop, we look towards the end of the hallway, and see three figures approach us, they also stop. I can just make out what they look like. One was a goat-boy with a green sweater, and yellow stripes, another was a human-girl with similar clothing, and finally was another skeleton? With a blue sweater, black shorts, and pink slippers. "Frisk!" said the human. "C-Chara?" said Frisk. So this was the infamous Chara that Frisk was talking about. "State your names, and business!" I yell across the hallway. "My names uh Sans, sans the skeleton." said the skeleton stepping forward. "Asriel Dreemurr!" said the goat. "Chara Dreemurr." said the human. "Ah, I see." I said. "The name's Seth." I say feeling anger surge through my bones. "My-uh Friend here told me all about you." I said looking at the goat and human. "I don't know who you are Sans, but I've got some business with these two." I say stepping forward. "Another skeleton, huh? nice to meet ya, but unfortunately friend, I'm not going anywhere." said the skeleton with his pupils going away, stepping closer. "Well if that's the case..." I say, that was it, hatred engulfed me and before I knew it, I took out the knife then swung at the fellow skeleton. He saw it coming and dodged it with incredible speed. He teleported back to the two, then I see his left eye go blue. I feel my RIGHT eye, go warm. Then I realize that something similar was happening to me. Asriel and Chara brandished their weapons. Chara brought out a knife, and Asriel brought out two huge blades. "Hehe, bring it!" I say, teleporting behind the three. Asriel and Chara rushed at me first, they both swing their weapons at me as I do the same. I do a great job at dodging, in fact they missed me with every single swing. It was almost as if I knew it was going to happen. I swing at Chara with my knife, as I do so, I see her expression change as she dodges it. She walks back a few steps, then asks me something. "IS THAT MY KNIFE?! YOU THIEF!" She runs at me with a horrifying look on her face, I however was completely unphased. I dodge, and kick her into the wall. Asriel looks at his companion with concern, "C-Chara!" he says with tears..?" He turns towards me with absolute hatred, I look at him back with the same amount of force. He spins towards me with his huge blades, I crouched, then pummeled him into the ground, I clench my fist, about to knock the shit out of him, until a vision flashed in my mind, it was me getting thrown into the wall by some unknown force. The vision ended then I look at Sans he was about to raise his hand, until I all of a sudden do so as well. We were both floating, he looked shocked and I'm guessing I did as well. I did the first move by moving my arm to the left, and he slammed into the wall. I fall on to my feet, and I see him fall too. He tries to get up, but fails. I start to laugh, at the failure of these weaklings, until I look at Frisk. She had tears in her eyes, she went to Sans, and asked if he's alright. "S-Sans!" she says. "I-I'm fine kiddo." he said, as I'm pretty sure he falls asleep. Another vision flashes in my mind, it showed Chara sneaking up behind me and slitting my throat! The vision ends, and I turn around instantly, then take multiple steps backward. "NGHAAHH!" screamed Chara. She looks frustrated at the fact that I can predict everything she does. "Heh! Now you're REALLY gonna get it!" I say as I raise my arm a little until Frisk gets in the way. "Hey! Frisk get out of the way, she's going to hurt you again!" I yell at her. "N-No! She-She!" Frisk said as she was crying. I start to lose my grip a little. "Sh-She's FAMILY!" She says. This was when I felt a horrible aching pain in my head. I drop Chara. "Gaah! What's this feeling?!" I yell. I hear Chara yelling as well. "Wh-What's happening to me?!" I hear her scream. Then a blinding flash of light engulfs my vision.