RN - A blissful Moment - OS

Start from the beginning

"Kyun? Mein bina wajah tumhe nahi bula sakta?"

Disappointment evident in his voice.

"Nahi, mera mathlab..."

She tries to explain but trails off.

She is still new to their relationship. Understanding her point of view, he gently takes her hands in his. She quickly looks up in his eyes due to his warm touch.

"Biwi ho tum meri! Itna toh haq haina mujhe ke bina kisi wajah ke tumhari sath kuch pal bita sakun?"

Her face turns the deepest shade of red. They share an intense eye-lock!

"Haq hai?"

He repeats his question, smirking a little

She doesn't respond, just nods with a beautiful smile playing on her lips.

She hasn't realized until now how comfortable she has gotten around him, with his touch!

He admires her beauty and adores her innocence. How beautiful she is looking in this saree! Red was his only favourite colour, but black has definitely became his second favourite.

"Tum iss saree mein bohut khoobsurat lag rahi ho Naina"

Complements Rajveer, intensely  staring in her eyes while he starts to make small circles on her wrist's pulse point. A shiver goes down her spine with his warm touch. No, she isn't uncomfortable at all. She just isn't used to this kind of intimacy with anyone, especially Rajveer.

Smiling, she responds,

"Aapko complement bhi dena aata hai?"

She teases him yet again and it succeeds in making him blush.

He stops creasing her wrist and turns a little serious.

"Naina, kya mein tumse kuch puch sakta hun?"

Smiling, Naina says,

"Aapko itna formal hone ki zarurat nahi hai sir. Aap husband hain mere or aap mujhse kuch bhi puch sakte hain"

He smiles at her innocence and desperately wants to plant a kiss on her forehead, but stops himself from doing so.

"Naina, kya tum khush toh ho na iss shaadi se? Kya tu..."

Before he can continue further, Naina shuts him up by placing a finger on his lips.

"Sir, aap kyun mujhse ye sawal baar baar puchte hain? Mein koi bachi nahi hun ke zabardasti iss rishtay mein bandhi hoon. Mein khush hoon, issi liye iss rishtay mein hoon!"

"You mean a lot to me Rajveer sir"

Her confession swells his heart. Unable to stop himself, he leans in and plants a soft kiss on her forehead. She closes her eyes and leans onto his touch.

The more he touches her, the more she craves for his touch and he is slowly getting aware of it!

Rajveer moves away and settles back on the couch.

"Sir, I think ab mujhe chalna chahiye"

Saying so, Naina gets up to leave when Rajveer immediately stands up and catches her wrist. Pulling her close to him, locking her wrist behind her back such that there is very little space between the two of them.

The closeness between them causes her heartbeat to pick up pace.

"Sir.."

She whispers

Leaving in a little closer to her, he whispers,

"You better stop calling me 'sir' when we are alone, Mrs. Shekhawat"

His breath on her ear and neck sends shivers down her spine. She closes her eyes and clutches his shoulders tightly.

"But how can I?"

She manages to whisper

Smirking, he makes no effort to move and yet takes another deep breath on her bare neck.

"Don't worry cadet! I'll teach you how to tomorrow, same time in my room"

His words causes her to blush, yet again. As soon as she finds his grip loosening around her wrist, she finds the perfect opportunity and runs towards the door to head out.

"Cadet"

Rajveer calls her before she can exit the room.

She halts in her steps but doesn't turn around.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"

Says Rajveer, smirking!

And she flees from there without saying a word, blushing, thinking what exactly will happen tomorrow. And deep down, she is looking forward to it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THE END