"Pakkun, can you smell where Yuzuki goes?" Kakashi asked.

Pakkun sniffs with a fierce looking face and he pointed out using his paws on the south direction. I can smell here.

"Huh? but I saw the direction is this way." Neji said, pointing on the opposite side.

"DAMN, were being played again. Lets split up. Guy, Neji and Shikamaru go together to where Neji points out. Naruto come with me we will follow Pakkun." Kakashi said and all of them immediately dissapeared.

.        .        .        .        .

Guy, Neji and Shikamaru went to where the figure Neji sees. 

"Can you see Yuzuki?" Guy ask.

"Yes, I can see a man with cape carrying a girl in his arms." Neji answered without taking his eyes to their target. 

"Let's go faster." Shikamaru commanded as they went pursuing faster.

On the other hand.....

"Kakashi sensei, are you sure this is the way?" Naruto asked.

"I dont know Naruto, its safer for us to split up either way. Wether its Neji or Pakkun, one of them could be possibly right." Kakashi said as they continue to chase after what Pakkun smells.

"Kakashi, I can smell Guy, Neji and Shikamaru." Pakkun declared.

"Ehh? WHY?? Maybe what Pakkun and Neji said is only one?" Naruto asked completely confused.

But on the other hand, Kakashi remains silent as they reach their destination.

.        .        .        .        .

"Huh?" What are you guys doing in here?" Shikamaru asked.

"Neji are you sure you followed what you saw with your byakugan?" Guy asked.

"Im really sure, but I cant understand. The moment that I thought they're are here. Kakashi, Naruto and Pakkun are here." Neji said.

"DAMN!!! We are being played." Kakashi said.

"Same goes for me. I can still smell the scent of them, but the moment we come closer. The scent dissapeared slowly and was replaced by the scent of Neji, Guy and Shikamaru. Then we got here." Pakkun added.

"And the fact that we went on different direction, and we end up on the same place, pursuing two different targets. It must be genjusu. Dont you think?" Shikamaru said serously and all of them created a 'release' jutsu, but nothing happened.

"One thing is our last choice." Guy said as he look at the ground, and he destroyed the ground with a punch. The ground was cracked then it began to sink, only to find nothing.

"DAMN IT, Pakkun do you smell something on the ground?" Kakashi asked, and Pakkun nooded slowly.

"Yes a little but the scent is.........."

Pakkun was cut off when Kakashi uses his chidori and destroys the whole ground in wrath. He was uncontrollable and he continues to destroy the whole place, hoping to find any trace on the ground.

"DAMMIT!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!! BRING BACK YU...ZU...KI.." Kakashi shouted until he's chakra was running low and he was left punching the ground with his fist and arms bleeding.

On the other hand, Naruto, Guy, Neji, Shikamaru and Pakkun just watch Kakashi with a pained expression.

"Oy Kakashi stop." Guy muttered slowly as he saw Kakashi placing his frustrations on destroying the place. 

"Hey, Pakkun what are you about to say?" Shikamaru asked.

"The scent was already 1 day old. So it means that...."

"They totaly fooled us and kinapped Yuzuki." Shikamaru finished.

They all looked down in sadness because of a failed mission and also seeing Kakashi's calm character is now gone. He is on a rampage using his lightning techniques and destroying the ground where his eyes laid on.

"STOP IT KAKASHI!!" Guy shouted as he held Kakashi's shoulders to restrain him on destroying the place more.

"KAKASHI SENSEI, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF." Shikamaru held Kakashi's arms together with Neji.

"Kakashi sensei, stop it." Naruto said with his pained expression as he went infront of Kakashi to face him.

Kakashi's eyes went wide after realizing what he had done, his body became limp. And he slowly muttered "Im sorry."

.        .        .        .        .

"*cough* *cough*"  A silent cough was heard.

"She's trembling what should we do?" 

"I dont know, I never taken care of anyone, specially a girl."

"But look at this weak girl. Are you sure she's capable of something?"

"One thing is for sure she's pretty."

One guy didnt said anything as he removes his akatsuki cape and wrap it around the girl's cold body. And carries her to bed.

"Wew dont tell me you liked her when you're still at Konoha?"

He didnt answer as he looked at the person who teased his with a scary looking eyes that could definitely kill anyone. An eyes that everyone wants for power.

(AN: You know the feeling when your mind right now is overflowing with ideas on and too scared to write on some other time because you might forget the story youre planning to write? THATS ME! HAHAHAXDD so yeah enjoy and please comment on your insights about this chapter, I really like to know what's on your mind and reactions about this chapter, and I love you all.)