Story 5: A Hell in Heaven Pt.1

Note: This is a throwback story, to when the states were smol beans ;w; also, don't mind the picture thing at the top, I screenshot it as a reminder to always keep going. I think it suits this story as I wanna make this story as positive as possible.
Ah, yes, the statehumans household. Although the states are older now, and they can handle stuff more, when the states were younger, it was hell in heaven.

Baby Hawaii was usually the state's alarm clock. America usually got up before her, to start getting breakfast ready. And guess what? That exact day Hawaii woke all the states up with her loud crying. Ame rushed to the room she was in and took her up "Sh... Don't cry..." He said rocking her in his arms. "It's probably her scars, Dad," Pennsylvania said, looking for her hoodie. "Your hoodie's in the living room. And heck, your probably right." Hawaii reached for Ame's sunglasses, only for America to know that she would chew on them. "Nope! My sunglasses are not something to chew on! Penn, make sure that Louisiana didn't burn down the kitchen yet. I think Hawaii is hungry-" "She might be growing teeth, you know." Penn said, walking out. "Right..." He said, putting Hawaii down so he could put on a hoodie.

As he walked into the kitchen, Florida was arguing with Louisiana about his alligator, pickle. "Don't worry pickle, she's just mean!" "BOY WHAT YOU SAY?!" She said, holding up her "lucky" spatula. All the states stared at them, it was definitely a normal Sunday morning. Alaska sat next to his little sister, (I kinda make em siblings now) Hawaii, as she started smacking the table on her high chair. "Did you know that you can get a job for making sure sprinkles are rainbow-y enough?" Delaware said, knowing damn well that the states wouldn't care. As Ame helped Louisiana serve breakfast to all the states, Alaska was playing with Hawaii, Her giggling filled all the states with joy. They hated it when their sister was crying. Meanwhile, Arizona was banging silverware together to wake Texas up. "WAKE THE HECK UP!" He yelled, which Hawaii thought was funny on another level. "Stop doing that!" Yelled America, as he poked at Texas to make sure she was still alive. "I'm up!" She said springing up, as her hat nearly fell off. As America finished serving breakfast, he noticed that Minnesota looked sick. "You ok Minn?" He said, putting his hand on his head. "I'm fine, just a runny nose." He said, knowing that it was probably nothing. As Ame sat down, the states started eating, well, Hawaii was at least making a mess, but Ame made sure she ate some of it.

After the states finished, All the states put their dishes is the dishwashers before he turned all of them on. Most of the states were watching TV, some were doing different things like Alaska was playing with Hawaii. While the states did whatever they wanted to, America was in his office, sorting business stuff out when he heard some noises come through his door. Hawaii was trying to walk but every time she got up, she fell down fairly quickly. She kept getting up and falling down all the way to Ame's chair. "Have you come to check on me?" Asked Ame, picking her up and putting her in his laps. "I see you're trying to walk." He said, going back to type a document that U.N. needed by Friday. (It was Sunday) As Hawaii started to fall asleep, he heard some yelling from downstairs. "Stay here Hawaii." He said, rushing downstairs. Ame knew it. There was a war in the living room, turns out he was wrong, the only battle going there was a dance battle between West Virginia and Alabama, who were dancing to Country roads and sweet home Alabama. "Can you guys try to keep it down? I'm trying to get some papers done for U.N." Delaware looked at him "Well you're in luck because we just finished! Time for voting!" Delaware went and gave all the states a piece of paper to cast their vote. Ame went back upstairs to finish his work, but in the literal 5 MINUTES that he was gone, Hawaii had fallen asleep in his chair. He sighed before taking her up to put her somewhere else. "SUCK THAT SWEET HOME ALA-IDIOTS!" He heard West Virginia scream from downstairs. (Gosh I have 23 advanced issues and Grammarly won't let me fix them without premium) "KEEP IT DOWN!" Yelled Ame, hoping he didn't wake Hawaii up. He put Hawaii in her crib before running back into his messy office.

(Time skip brought to you by my shitty writing block)

While New York was trying to kick off his musical theatre career on the kitchen table, Tennessee and Kentucky were planning how to make their next birthday party Awesome. (When I mean awesome, I mean a literal hell.) While America overheard their plans, he got a text.

"Hi, son. Do you think we should come over today? I haven't seen you in a long time."

                                         Sure! How does 2:00 sound?"
"Sounds good."

    "Guys! Grandma and Grandpa are coming over! Get ready!" America yelled, as the states scattered to get ready. "Daddy! Can I help get sissy ready?" Alaska said enthusiastically. "Sure! You're already ready so you can help." While Ame went to go get Hawaii, the bathrooms were crowded with States, big and small. After about 30 minutes everyone was ready. "France, honey, you don't need to knock, he knows we're coming.." "Well one of his states could be running around in something that's not exactly... Appropriate." "Coming!" America yelled, rushing to open the door while carrying Hawaii. "Mom! Dad!" America exclaimed, hugging them both. "I heard someone's gonna have a birthday soon!" France said, taking Hawaii from his arms. Hawaii giggled as France help her up. "Anyway, where are the rest of the states?" Britain asked. "They're just inside doing stuff!" And said, hoping that they weren't burning down the kitchen. As soon as they walked inside, it was havoc. Florida was scaring the other states with his alligator, Pickles. Tennessee was trying to play his guitar over New York singing Hamilton songs, and Delaware was trying to keep everyone calm. "You had one job." Said Pennsylvania, watching all the havoc going on. "Anyway, Mom, Dad, how about we do a proper introduction, hit it, guys!"

The states started to sing.
"Alabama"
"And Alaska"
"Arizona"
"Arkansas!"
"California"
"Colorado"
"Connecticut and more!"
"Delaware"
"Florida"
"Georgia,"
"Hawaii" (Don't be confused Ame did it for her)
"Idaho!"
"Illinois"
"Indiana"
"Iowa, still 35 to go!"
"Kansas"
"And Kentucky!"
"Louisiana,"
"Maine!"
"Maryland,"
"Massachusetts"
"And good ol' Michigan!"
"Minnesota,"
"Mississippi,"
"Missouri"
"And Montana!"
"Nebraska's 27"
"Number 28's Nevada!"
"Next, New Hampshire,"
"And New Jersey!"
"All the way down, New Mexico!"
"New York,"
"North Carolina,"
"North Dakota!"
"Ohio!"
"Oklahoma,"
"Oregon"
"Pennsylvania, Now let's see,"
"Rhode island!"
"South Carolina,"
"South Dakota,"
"Tennessee!"
"Texas,"
"And there's Utah!"
"Vermont, I'm almost through!"
"Virginia"
"And there's Washington!"
"And West Virginia too!"
"Could Wisconsin be the last state, or is it 49?"
"No, Wyoming is the last state in the-"
"50 states that rhyme!"

France clapped at the end of their small performance. "I think you have too many kids, America," Britain said, Looking at all 50 states. (Holy shit this is my longest chapter yet I might split this up) "Oh, America, I didn't ask you this but-" France was stopped by the door coming open. "Hey bro!" A voice said, with two figures behind him.

This party was about to get real.

So anyway... here is part one! So I was thinking of 3 new books: Two in my other AU, where Statehumans don't exist. Instead, their kids are either countries or a mix between their parents. One would be a camping trip, another where it pretty much explains the life of Briance (Child of Britain X France that I made up.) The 3rd story wouldn't be countryhumans or Statehumans, but some short stories with my OCs. So anyway, tell me if you would be interested in that shit. Anyway, until next time, Matt, signing off. Bye!