The united states of Hell -Pt. 2

Alaska's POV
I'd open up my eyes to the sound of running around the chalet. I hesitated getting up, the bed was the comfiest thing I'd ever slept on.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen where about a quarter of the states were sitting down eating breakfast. I went into the bathroom and splashed some cold water in my face.

"Aa!" I let out as the freezing cold water hit my face. I wiped it off and went back out into the kitchen, where I took some food and started eating.

The states seemed to be excited about something... wait, didn't UN say we were going to have a "professional meeting" in the building today?

Shit.

So THAT's why America told me to pack professional looking clothes. I rushed upstairs and threw on the clothes I packed.

After about 30 minutes of scrolling through Twitter, which was oddly political this morning, I went downstairs. Every state surprisingly looked professional, considering most of their personalities.

We grabbed some other stuff and headed out the chalet.

This was gonna be fun.

Hawaii's POV

The U.N building was in the centre of Country City, towering over the much smaller buildings.

Me and Alaska sat next to each other in the meeting room, we talked a bit while U.N sat up his computer for a presentation.

"Good morning." He said. The other states also replied with "Good morning."

"I'm sure you've heard America talk about this lovely building. He said. We'd heard him talk about it a lot.

We all nodded, like I said, he talked about it. He then showed us the slideshow.

The show was about the purpose of the building. He showed pictures of the countries working there.

"And that, is the purpose of this building. Now, let's have a meeting about things in your country." UN said

"Issue one. Vaccination. How can we convince people to not just get vaccinated against COVID-19, but convince parents to vaccinate their kids?"

We had some time to brainstorm, and we came up with some ideas. Reminded me of school. Well, we're only states just yet.

"Alright, ideas?" He asked. Delaware raised her hand. "How about we restrict things such as school, work, social events, recreational activities, and other things along those lines to unvaccinated people, for not just Coronavirus, but other diseases?"

"Alright!" He replied, writing them down. "Alaska?" Alaska had raised his hand. "Put people in prison! I mean, just isolate them from society, they won't spread whatever disease they have!" Alaska got some weird looks from the other states after that.

UN took a deep breath and probably whispered a prayer or two. "Ok, not the best solution, maybe dial it down a bit."

"Isn't it just Delaware's solution but a bit different and safer? We can make a special space for them. Then we'll let them suffer or get vaccinated. Easy." Delaware stared at him like he'd just committed a crime or something.