Story 11: Yee-ing your haw

(Just so you know this is completely sarcastic and it's meant to sound like those weird daily routine videos)
Texas's POV
Every single morning, I wake up onto my annoying brother, California, making TikToks outside. I scream at him before throwing a blunt object at him. Such a relaxing way to start my morning! Then I go into the bathroom and realize how shitty I look. I then splash my face with a bit of water and brush my teeth for about 5 seconds.

I walk downstairs to my totally calm and normal family, I grab a granola bar, such an energizing and filling breakfast! Then I go outside with some of the other states to check on our farm animals. I make sure that my horse, Lone Star, has something to eat and drink before we go out for a totally relaxing ride where I totally don't start screaming "YEE-HAW" as we go crazy! We go for a little ride, where I only to wave to two people, Moscow and Mexico.

As soon as I get home, and get Lone Star in her stable, I go inside and realize I need to catch the bus for school. I rush to the bus stop with my stuff, and get on the bus for school, so much exercise! I walk into the entrance, and wished I had missed that bus- I mean, I walk into my first class, only to realize I'm late.

Recess is only a few minutes long, so I usually spend that time finishing up some stuff I forgot about, because I'm a professional procrastinator! But I never get anything done, because I can't remember a single thing on the homework! So then I usually just complain about life to Moscow as we walk through the halls, such a relaxing time!

I have a few more boring-ass classes before lunch arrives! As I get the shitty cafeteria-garbage-veggie-meat-mush-stuff I either eat it, or put it in the garbage! I then sit down with Moscow as we nearly throw up eating our food, as it probably expired years ago. Then we get out our iPhones, and search up homework answers, because we're stupid, and don't listen in class. Then we go to submit it, and find out it was due last week. Such an amazing moment!

Then I go through a few more boring hours of school, and then the final bell rings. Most people run to their clubs, but I just take the bus home with most of my siblings. I get home and decide I should get some work done, so for 2 hours, I finish up some stuff, only to realize I have to study, but I put that off for later, because I'm starving. I eat an apple and then go out to check on Lone Star. I take her out for a bit, and maybe brush her hair while I'm at it. I usually stay out there for a while with her, and maybe I'll talk to Moscow for a bit, and then America calls all of the states in for dinner.

After I finish up with Lone Star, I sit down at the table, usually I just chill there and eat, maybe that's why I'm called the Lone Star State, maybe because I'm lonely. It's usually something quick and easy, mainly because of how many people there are. Afterwards I totally do a bit of studying! It's totally relaxing, and it's so fun! And I totally don't give up halfway through to call Moscow, because because studying is actually boring!

Usually after a bit, I go downstairs to watch TV with my siblings. Usually it's something boring, and it's totally not a fight for the TV remote! After all of us totally don't have bruises over a stupid remote that barely even works after everything it's been through. After we finally decide what to watch, we just sit there. And sit. And do some more sitting. Until I finally get up and go out to check on Lone Star, because no one cares about me! Except for a few people, but most people don't! So exciting!

After a bit, I get Lone Star settled away for the night, this takes about 30 minutes, so yea. After that, I go inside and America tells me I should probably get ready to hit the hay, because he knows that I totally get enough sleep every night. After I get ready to pull an all-nighter- I mean, sleep, I hop in bed... and then pull out my iPhone.

After about 30 minutes of doing absolute random shit, I decide to call Moscow, but first I plug in my earbuds so nobody hears him. Because everyone else in this house is a bitch who tells me to shut up! But I also have to talk quietly, and use the mic on the headphones. And we talk... and we talk... and we talk a little more... and a little bit more... and maybe a bit more... and you probably know the rest. We talk about everything from school, social life, drama, and that one boy in everyone's class who thinks that they're cool, but they're just gross. Mainly because Moscow thinks he has a crush on me, even though he probably picks his non-existent nose. One word. Ew. Just Ew.

Now, here's the thing: I never check the time when I call Moscow. So when I finally get the guts to check it, it's like, what? 3AM? Sounds legit if you ask me. And guess what? It NEVER surprises me! So when I saw it was 3AM, Nearly 4AM, I just brushed it off, and talked to him a bit more, you know, like a normal person... If normal people stay up talking to other people at 3AM in the morning. But yea. But eventually, Moscow falls asleep, and the call is over. I put my iPhone and earbuds away in the drawer. And then I try to fall asleep. It takes a few minutes, but eventually, I drift off. That's all. Bye Y'all!

IT'S DONE! FINALLY! I started this around the 17th, but now we're done! I'm trying to make this quick, but yea. Nothing important to say, honestly. I don't really have any ideas for the next story, but I'll think of an idea. If anyone has a suggestion, please tell me! I do have one story idea, but it wouldn't be suitable until May. So yea. Anyway, Until next time, Matt, signing off. Bye! (By the way, I hope you like the picture I drew at the top!)