Moving day

Edit (next day) - in today's unus annus video (the egg smashing one) at the end Amy said maybe Ethan should cut Mark's hair, I mentioned in a previous chapter that Amy and Ethan should cut Mark's hair, I think it's a terrible idea but would be so funny

Amy's pov

This morning I woke up with a pounding headache and felt like I'd been hit by a truck.

Today was moving day and I had all of my boxes ready at the door for the movers to come and collect but I didn't have the strength to get out of bed.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and called Mark.

On call:

Mark- hello?

Amy- Mark I feel like I've been hit by a truck and I can't get out of bed

Mark- The movers are at my apartment right now so once they are done here I'll come to your place and help you get your stuff ready

Amy- thank you

Mark- no problem

End of call

I put my phone back on the bedside table and literally rolled out of bed and flopped onto the floor.

"Fuck" I whispered as I hit the floor.

I just layed there and waited for Mark to arrive with the movers.

"Amy, I'm here and so are the movers" Mark said softly as he walked through the door.

"Amy why are you on the floor?" he asked once he saw me.

"Well I tried to get up but I don't feel good" I said.

"Did you pack your thermometer or is it still in the cupboard?"

"Still in the cupboard, I had a feeling something like this was going to happen so I didn't pack it"

Mark ran to the kitchen and grabbed the thermometer then he picked me up and layed me back on the bed and took my temperature.

"104°f, you have a fever. Let's get you some meds and I'll get the movers to pack the rest of your things" Mark said.

I nodded and let him carry me to the kitchen, he gave me a glass of water so I could swallow the ibuprofen.

"If it doesn't get better by tomorrow or Friday I'll take you to the doctors"

"Thank you" I smiled.

"It's no problem, I know you'd do the same for me or at least try your best" he smiled.

Mark helped me clear up the last things from my cupboards then he let the movers in and told them to get all the furniture as well.

Me and Mark let the movers do their job then once everything was cleared we left the apartment and dropped the keys off at the front desk.

"Is anyone at the house yet?" I asked.

"As far as I know only Ethan and Mika because the movers went to their apartment first then came to mine" Mark said.

He helped me into the car and ran around to his side and drove us down to the new house.

"I'll get your car with Ethan as soon as we get in so that you don't have to worry about anything"

"Thank you"

Mark helped me walk into the house and sat me on the couch.

"Mika would you be able to sit with Amy whilst me and Mark get Amy's car, she has a fever and isn't feeling too good" Ethan said.