I've got news

Smut warning I'll put *** before it starts and once it has ended.

Mark's pov

"Amy chill, your going to give yourself a worse head ache. We can be a little bit late to the meeting, it's fine" I said calming her down.

"But I don't want you to be late, it's probably important" She said and she chucked her shoes at the door ready for when we left.

"If it was important Tyler, Ethan and Kathryn would have called me and had a go at me for taking so long"

Amy finished getting ready and we left her apartment. I already knew what the meeting was about because I organised it. I wanted everyone to move into a house together so that everything would be easier production and business wise.

I had been looking at large houses that are on the market and I found a really cheap one that was fricken huge, it had been on the market for a while so that's what made it cheap.

I was looking for a house that 7 bedrooms, 1 for every couple and spare rooms for visitors, 3 office rooms, 1 for filming 1 for editing and a spare for whatever and then the normal 2 bathrooms a nice sized kitchen and a homie looking living room.

I found the perfect one that had 8 bedrooms and a pool with all the other things I wanted. I was really happy with the price too because it had been on the market for a few years now.

Once we arrived at the office Kathryn ran up to me and Amy with a very excited expression like she had news to tell us.

"Ethan has a surprise to tell you guys" she squealed.

"He is not 100% sure it is true yet but it is very likely" she added.

"OK, let's go" Amy said.

We walked up to the filming part of the office to find Ethan at his desk looking through the files on his computer.

"Hey Ethan" I said.

"I have news, but first we need to do that meeting" he said.

"Oh the meeting is about us all moving into a house together. I'll show you guys the pictures" I said as I sat down at my desk.

I pulled the pictures up and they all had really excited expressions on their faces.

"I really like the place" Kathryn said.

"Ye I agree" Amy and Ethan said in sync.

"So should I get it?" I asked.

"If it's not too much" Amy said.

"It's really cheap because it's been on the market for a few years" I said with an excited tone.

"Let's do it" they all said.

We heard the office door open and Tyler walked in.

"Guys I have news" he said with a low kinda depressed tone.

"I'm fucked" he added.

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"I think I got Grace pregnant" he said.

"I think I got Mika pregnant" Ethan said excitedly.

"That's exciting" Amy cheered.

"Congrats guys" I said.

"Well Tyler, we were just discussing moving in together. What's your thoughts?" I asked.

"What if she is pregnant, I don't want to annoy you guys" he said thoughtfully.