"About five years; I've always loved making things. So here I am, making costumes and helping out with the set design, when needed." You two sat there and talked for the next 30 minutes as you stitched up his robe.

"Good as new." You said with a smile and held up the robe. "Stand over here so that you can try it on, and I can make sure nothing's off." Taehyung nodded as he stood from the table and moved to the spot in front of you. Once he put the robe on you had him turn around so that you could check and see if any of the stitching was off.

"Well, doc, how does it look?"

"Pretty good so far," You said with a chuckle. "Now turn around so that I can see if it messed up the length."

"Are you going to the wrap party tomorrow night?" Taehyung asked as you checked the sleeves.

"I had planned on it. But if it gets pushed back again, I won't be able to."

"Why not?"

"Well, I have a business, and I need to get back to it."

"Oh, really, what kind of business?"

"Pole exercising," You said as you finished up with the sleeves.

"Like you twirl around a pole? That sounds like fun!" As you finished up, you looked up to

Taehyung, who had a fascinated look on his face.

"It's really fun," You said with a smile on your face as you turned around to put your stuff away.

"Save a dance for me? I mean, if you go. Please save a dance for me."

"Sure," You said as you picked up your things and turned around. You didn't realize how close he was when you turned around. You were chest to chest with him.

"I want to get to know you more." Taehyung placed a hand on your cheek. "I want to know who you are behind that beautiful smile and a beautiful laugh." Just as your lips were about to touch, you both jumped at the sound of someone knocking at the door.

"Taehyung, we have a meeting in five minutes about the shoot tomorrow." You heard someone yell.

"I should probably go so that you can get ready for the meeting," You said as you backed away and walked around him.

"Y/n, I mean it," he said as you put your hand on the door, "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" A small smile formed on his lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow Taehyung." You smiled back as you exited his trailer.

The shoot day was busy. You spent most of your time running in circles, trying to make sure everything was right. You had managed to see Tae once. He was leaning up against a pillar, talking to some of the cast. You watched him quickly lick his lips before he sent you a smile. Feeling your cheeks beginning to blush, you smiled back before going about your tasks.

"The outfit turned out awesome," your assistant said as you both packed up your things before heading out to the party.

"It better have. That thing was a pain in my ass." You both laughed as you exited the trailer and made your way to the party.

"Why does it look like you aren't enjoying yourself?" You jumped at the sudden voice in your ear.

"Jesus Taehyung!" You said, placing a hand over your heart as you try and calm yourself down.

"You scared the shit out of me." You laughed breathily as you swatted at his shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"I am enjoying myself. Just wish they had some better food or drinks."

"Come with me," Taehyung said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the exit.

"Where are we going? We can't leave."

"It's fine, no one will mind, and we are going to the store down the street for some real food." Taehyung didn't let go of your hand the whole way to the store.

"So what are we getting?" You asked as Taehyung grabbed a basket.

"Whatever looks good." You both wandered around the store for about 30 minutes, just tossing random things into the basket. Once outside, he turned to look at you. "So, where are we eating?"

"I don't know. I thought you had it all planned out."

"Truthfully. I didn't think past the store." You watched him as he tried to figure out what you two were going to do next.

"My apartment is a few blocks away from here." You point in the direction of your home.

"Really?" Taehyung asked with a look of shock on his face.

"Yes. I mean, if it's okay with you, we can eat there." Taehyung nodded as you both moved in the direction of your home.

Once inside, you headed to the kitchen and dumped out the food and drinks you had gotten from the store. You both sat in your small kitchen, just chatting and laughing.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" You asked as you walked down the hallway from the bathroom. You heard music playing. When you stepped into the kitchen, you saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the room with a massive smile on his face.

"Well, since we left the party before the dancing started." Taehyung stepped closer to you with his hand out. "Y/n, may I have this dance?"

"Yes, you may." Smiling at him, you took his hand. Taehyung pulled you close to his body as you both swayed back and forth to the music.

"I could get used to this."

"Used to what?" You asked as you removed your head from his chest so that you could look at him.

"Holding you in my arms forever."

"Me too." You smiled at him. When Taehyung's lips found yours, they felt like home, and you knew that this feeling would last forever.

~~END~~